Report of A-One Motors (Tata-Fiat), New Delhi

I would disagree here!

Dont compare Mahindra to TATA!

Mahindra never shows interest to sell Renualt products & even Renault doesn't even think about promoting its product.

TATA is way ahead & only because of them FIAT are now making news in India.

very good reports vibhor. if you are planning to buy a car in year end, that 11 more months buddy! by that time, you will have many other good options.

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
very good reports vibhor. if you are planning to buy a car in year end, that 11 more months buddy! by that time, you will have many other good options.
Thanks and Yes, There is a lot of time but as mentioned in report, My heart is set on the Linea so just casually went to check it inside out.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Yes, I'll opt for a petrol and waiting for some Value For Money products (like Linea) to roll out in the market.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Even if the dealer has to pay, i do see multiple test cars.
As i already mentioned, i always see 2-3 test cars of punto and linea here in bangalore. Similarly, i always see 3-4 test cars per model of Sagar automobiles, maruti showroom.

If they keep only one car per model, chances are one will not find the test cars without any appointment.
See i can count 11-12 test drive cars at concorde motors.

Attachments

Are all these TD cars??

But Concorde is the leading dealer here for Tata here in Chennai also so this is expected!

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team
It's so good to see that they have TD vehicles available of almost all models but the A-One Motors which I visited is located on a small space where they can not park more than 3-4 cars outside or even inside the showroom! Far better was my Maruti Dealership, Aalianz Automobiles.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Are all these TD cars??
Yes all these were TD vehicles.

But Concorde is the leading dealer here for Tata here in Chennai also so this is expected!
Thats what my point was. These things depend on dealers to dealers in same city. If you go to Prerna Motors, other tata-fiat dealer, you will not find this much vehicles.

A one motors does provide good service. I have gone couple of times and not a single time the TD's were provided.

They have single car to TD. Rama Road office is too small.

Top Bottom