Repainting Carb Zen - Brick Red Colour

Congrats buddy. I have been following this thread for more than a month. It seems you have to polish more for that kind of shinning. Post some picture of the final product.

Anand, one word fantastic, the efforts and quality you are detailing into is worth many appreciations.Looking forward for the further updates from your side.Been following your thread since the beginning to see each and every step you did and updates us.
Hatts off man.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #124
The End :)

Good work bro quality is professional one[clap]

how much u spent on paint (per ltr brick red)
Thanks Raman.
The final paint came as a kit - 1Litre paint + 700ml PU Thinner + Hardener + Solution to wipe of excess spray on other panels = 2500/- The colour is the default one Bright Red.

If I had painted in a closed area like a booth or garage, then I would need only about 800ml paint. As wastage due to cross winds would be nill.

Anand, one work fantastic, the efforts and quality you are detailing into is worth many appreciations.Looking forward for the further updates from your side.Been following your thread since the beginning to see each and every step you did and updates us.
Hatts off man.
Thanks a lot Vijay. There's another quick restoration started just today.

Congrats buddy. I have been following this thread for more than a month. It seems you have to polish more for that kind of shinning. Post some picture of the final product.
Thanks for patiently reading the whole thread.
Yeah a lot of rubbing is required to get the real shine. I have requested the owner send me some daytime pictures, should be getting it in a day or two.

Sumit:
I have given back the monograms (the ones that I removed from the car) to the owner. He is likely to get that stickered elsewhere. I missed the keyhole cleaning[frustration]

Please watch out this space, a small new restoration has just started [evil]

This was a very informative thread.
I was looking for info to remove the door inner panels, to add wires for a project.
Found a whole stripping thread, that too with step by step pictures !

Thanks for the documentation Anand !

Top Bottom