Renault Unveils Micra-Based Pulse

Pulse gets refreshed interiors.

While the 2014 Renault Pulse gets no cosmetic upgrades on the outside, the interiors now sport a 2-DIN audio system with Bluetooth, USB equipped head unit and a piano black finish to the centre console that also gets rectangular air-con vents. The updates have been borrowed from the Nissan Micra facelift that was launched last year. Apart from the new updates, Renault continues to offer features like automatic climate control, auto folding mirrors, tilt-steering, start/stop button, keyless entry and follow me on headlamps on the Pulse, that are available on the top end RxZ variants.

2014 Renault Pulse Gets Refreshed With Interior Updates | MotorBeam – Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

350Z

Core Team
Renault has introduced the Pulse 2015 starting at Rs.5.03 Lakh (Ex.showroom, Delhi). It's available with the following new features:

> Automatic Headlamps

> Steering Mounted Controls

> Height Adjustable Driver's Seat

> Dual Tone Dashboard with Piano Black Finish

2015 Pulse.jpg

Renault Pulse 2015 - 2.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nissan to introduce CVT on Micra XL.
Nissan has launched the Micra with a CVT (continuously variable transmission), which can be claimed as an automatic. This comes only on the XV variant at the moment.
With the raising demand for automatics, Nissan decides to l launch other variants with CVT.

With the new XL getting CVT, the pricing of the Micra automatic will come down.

Nissan to introduce CVT on Micra XL – MotorOctane

By now we all know that these two are the exact same cars.. Micra and Pulse..
But what I dont understand is why Micra's service interval is less by 6months. (10k kms or 6 months) as opposed to Pulse's 10k kms or 12months which seems to be the industry standard now (swift, i20 etc). Why does nissan need to be treated differently..? I own a micra and can i safely follow pulse's service schedule?

By now we all know that these two are the exact same cars.. Micra and Pulse..
But what I dont understand is why Micra's service interval is less by 6months. (10k kms or 6 months) as opposed to Pulse's 10k kms or 12months which seems to be the industry standard now (swift, i20 etc). Why does nissan need to be treated differently..? I own a micra and can i safely follow pulse's service schedule?
I suggest you get in touch with the service centre regarding the intervals.Maybe they aren't updated with the industry.

I suggest you get in touch with the service centre regarding the intervals.Maybe they aren't updated with the industry.
Thanks Vishwas.. But I've already tried it and the Service advisors in the showrooms I visited are not very well informed. They just try to promote their own products rather than giving the facts and educated answers. Thats the reason I'm looking toward the experts at TAI. No offense intended. :)

Renault Pulse Test Drive

Excellent car from Renault in this segment. Took a test drive of the pulse recently and the car is awesome. The driving and handling experience was fantastic for me and the pick up for the diesel engine is amazing. The interiors are so much better than the old pulse and the car feels very upclass with many features like climate control and the overall dashboard. The car also has a trip computer, big boot space and the looks of the car are really good and no other car in the segment has all these features to offer.

Top Bottom