Renault Unveils Micra-Based Pulse

Renault Pulse might attract a different set of buyers than Micra. My dad is no fan of Micra's looks, but today he called me to show a Pulse on TV and asked me what car it is and it looks nice. The 1.5 DCi is an absolute gem. With similar specs, it had decent performance and great efficiency for Logan and in this small car it would be even better. I couldn't see much Micras on road(In TN except Chennai), so many people might not recognize the similarities unless they know Micra too well(eg. a car fanatic) or if both cars stand side by side.

BTW, will the Pulse look similar to these sporty variant?

Pulse is definitely good looking compared to Micra. They have ironed out all the chinks in the Micra looks a good all round package. If only it had a better dealership network to support the car!

Renault Pulse and micra Both are manufactured in same factory located in Chennai. Overall Renault Pulse design and styling based on Nissan Micra’s Platform. it is a good small car in India. Renault Pulse Interior and Exterior Design is similar to the Nissan Micra. with the same curvaceous design theme, the round audio system, petrol and diesel engines, instrument cluster, central console, front and rear seats, same door, rear-view mirrors, doors, bonnet etc. Overall both cars are good.

Renault launched the petrol version of its small car Pulse.Powered by a 1.2-litre engine,79 bhp mated to a five speed gear box.The car comes with three variants.

Pulse petrol prices (Ex-showroom, Delhi) are:

RXE: Rs 4.25 lakh

RXL: Rs 4.99 lakh

RXZ: Rs 5.55 lakh

I don't know what fixation Renault and Nissan has with start and stop why the hell they don't understand airbags and abs is more important then start and stop system ? I don't know which world Renault is living in .

I don't know what fixation Renault and Nissan has with start and stop why the hell they don't understand airbags and abs is more important then start and stop system ? I don't know which world Renault is living in .
The petrol top variant RXZ gets ABS [:)]

well, Renault will be the better people to answer that but its really weird.
I guess they want to keep the prices of Pulse lower and adding ABS will increase the price by 25k atleast.

well, Renault will be the better people to answer that but its really weird.
I guess they want to keep the prices of Pulse lower and adding ABS will increase the price by 25k atleast.
Yes that is why iam saying remove that stupid start and stop and instead provide abs and airbags .

Yes that is why iam saying remove that stupid start and stop and instead provide abs and airbags .
But cost of stop-start button is far less than ABS or airbags.
May be Renault wants to give more FEATURES than real usability things.[;)]

look if a car has a unique feature, it surely gets an edge in the market similar to i20 like when it was launched even the base variant Magna had loads of features and it was an instant hit. So, I think Renault wants to offer something different to there customers.

Top Bottom