Renault Unveils Micra-Based Pulse

350Z

Core Team
Here’s are pics of Karun Chandhok and Mark Webber revealing Renault Pulse in India. The pricing will be announced during Delhi Auto Expo, 2012.

renault pulse 1.jpg

renault pulse 2.jpg

renault pulse 3.jpg

renault pulse 4.jpg

renault pulse 5.jpg

renault pulse 6.jpg

renault pulse 7.jpg

renault pulse 8.jpg

renault pulse 9.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Skoda , Volkswagen, Nissan , Renault all are going in the same direction.Will it really help them in sales????

wow this is restyled micra!! :tongue: what were u thinkin renault?? [frustration] well better price it lesser than micra and it will sell!!

Thought behind this launch:

If India can have Rapid & Vento side by side then why not Pulse & Micra.

I am however not fond of this 'sameness' phenomenon.

Talking about Pulse & Micra, I believe design overdone has destroyed the cuteness of Micra. While Pulse looks sporty from front, the curvy side profile does not gel with this sportiness. Ditto for rear also. Micra at least looks cute from all angles- but Pulse design is different from different angle.

How will Renault differentiate it from Micra? May be covering weaknesses of Micra such as:

1. A more contoured rear seat with more under thigh support and adjustable rear head rest.
2. ABS for diesel top-end.
3. Alloy standard for petrol top end.
4. USB for HU & driver seat height adjust for top ends.
5. Black-beige combo for top-end rather than greige.
6. Pricing it at par with Micra (for petrol, currently having 50k discount) and less for diesel model.

350Z

Core Team
hope they make a cup version of this and sell it. it will be a cool hot hatch then.
Not a cup version, but they are offering a sports kit though which includes body kits, decals, sport badges, exclusive alloys. You can see it in the first image above.

Drive Safe,
350Z

i think they are twin sisters which are lost in kumbh mela and after long time they met with each other . becouse only valid reason which differentiate theses car are logo Renault and Nissan that's solve .

350Z

Core Team
Update! IAB reports Renault Pulse bookings begin from 1st week of January 2012 at approx. booking amount of Rs.30,000.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Heyyyyy... I found the formula. Should I still feel, I am not good in Maths?

Mahindra + Renault = Logan

On the other hand,

Mahindra - Renault = Verito

Similarly,

Renault + Nissan = Micra (which can also be called as) Pulse

Incase,

Renault - Nissan = ???

yesterday Nissan = Micra

today Nissan +Renault = Pulse

tomorow Nissan - Renault = All New Nissan Micra (ANNM)

@ Renault , Nissan
We are fade up of this mix and match combinations pls
If you really want to increase sales pls put your money on ASS and real time R&D not in cruel combinations.

Renault will launch Pulse just a day before than Auto Expo - 6th Jan 2012.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Renault has launched the Pulse. [thumbsup]

Renault India has officially launched the new Renault Pulse at the 2012 Auto Expo in New Delhi with a starting price of Rs 5.77 lakh for the base variant RxL. The RxZ variant has been priced at Rs 6.25 lakh.

Features like driver side air bag, power steering, power windows, follow-me headlamps, central locking, etc. will be standard on both the variants while the RxZ will also get the automatic start-stop button, auto climate control, rear defogger with timer, roof spoiler and front fog lamps. The Renault Pulse will come with a warranty of 2 plus 2 years or 80,000km, whichever is earlier.

The new Pulse will be powered by the reliable and economical K9K 1.5-litre diesel engine that will produce 64PS of power and 160Nm of torque and will return a mileage of 23.08 km per litre.

The Renault Pulse is nothing but Micra with some cosmetic makeover.Really disappointed with Renault.If this is sort of Badge engineered products Renault is having in mind for Indian market then Renault should forget Indian market.

350Z

Core Team
Renault has received 746 bookings for Pulse in the opening month. Here's a close-up snap of Pulse from Auto Expo:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom