Renault Kwid Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Congrats Rakesh on your new car! Drive safe. You have bought the best car in this segment.

Can you share the price breakup? Got any free accessories?
1. Renault Kwid Standard (Rs 2.57 lakh).
2. Renault Kwid RXE (Rs 2.88 lakh).
3. Renault Kwid RXL (Rs 3.11 lakh)
4. Renault Kwid RXT (Rs 3.44 lakh).
5. Renault Kwid RXT (O) (Rs 3.53 lakh).

Please check this link for more info.
http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-news/renault-kwid-variants-breakup-explained-397403.aspx/2

Thank YOU, Sajju.[clap]

Last edited:
Congrats Chikkurakesh for choosing to go with the best car in the segment.[clap]
IMO the colour you have chosen suits the Kwid the most, saw a white Kwid the other day and it just didn't suit the car.
There are very few of them on the roads (at least for now) so I hope that you must be enjoying your celebrity status.
Drive Safe.Cheers.

Congratulations on your new car. Did you check out anyother showrooms in bangalore? What about the service centres, do they have any plan of expanding the service centres?

This is my First Car (Renalut Kwid)
* Huge boot : Bigger than my figo. Wow.
First of all Congratulations @ Rakesh for owning Renault Kwid. Between I am bit confused[confused] after going through your write up. Do you own a FIGO too then Kwid should be the second one, right. Hope you don't mine for asking this silly question.

Thread Starter #21
First of all Congratulations @ Rakesh for owning Renault Kwid. Between I am bit confused[confused] after going through your write up. Do you own a FIGO too then Kwid should be the second one, right. Hope you don't mine for asking this silly question.
Mike, FIGO is my uncles car. So Kwid will be my first Car. Sorry, Forgot to Mention that.[;)]

Thread Starter #24
congrats on your first car,what i the mileage sir,happy motoring.
I'm getting around 22. Still not checked properly. [:)]

Congratulations Rakesh for the Renault Kwid. Its a nice hatch under 4 Lakhs and vaue for money. Btw howz ur Kwid showing average FE ??
Thank you.... I'm getting around 22. Still not checked properly.

congrats on your first car,what i the mileage sir,happy motoring.
I'm getting around 22. Still not checked properly.

Hii Chikkurakesh! Congratulations for your great choice of Car I.e Kwid ! A great car in a small package.. Enjoy your ride in your new mini Duster

Last edited:

Top Bottom