Renault Duster Speaker Upgrade

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Please advise on speakers upgrade of Duster as stock ones are very poor.

Thinking of going for component for front and co-axials for rear. Do not plan to install amp and sub.

Does it make sense to install components if i am not going for amp and sub? Will just good quality co-axials not serve the purpose in that case?

Also, will going for component void warranty in any way? where will the crossovers be placed and wiring done for it? will it involve any wire splicing or cutting?Also does Duster have any factory provided spot for tweeters to be mounted?

My budget is 8-10k. want to keep HU intact.
Sorry for too many questions as I am a noob when it comes to ICE.[embarass]

Thanks

Hi All,

Please advise on speakers upgrade of Duster as stock ones are very poor.

Thinking of going for component for front and co-axials for rear. Do not plan to install amp and sub.

Does it make sense to install components if i am not going for amp and sub? Will just good quality co-axials not serve the purpose in that case?

Also, will going for component void warranty in any way? where will the crossovers be placed and wiring done for it? will it involve any wire splicing or cutting?Also does Duster have any factory provided spot for tweeters to be mounted?

My budget is 8-10k. want to keep HU intact.
Sorry for too many questions as I am a noob when it comes to ICE.[embarass]

Thanks
Hii Mohit, I know about the stock speakers. You can upgrade that with JBL or infinity
JBL - GTO 949 co-axial for rear and for front go for JBL-GTO 609C.

but i recommend you for rear JBL co-axial and for front put Infinity Reference 6030cs and you don't need amplifier, you will get good sound quality directly from HU to speakers. [:)]

Thread Starter #4
but i recommend you for rear JBL co-axial and for front put Infinity Reference 6030cs and you don't need amplifier, you will get good sound quality directly from HU to speakers. [:)]
thanks, I wanted to know if installing Components in front void warranty as crossover and tweeter needs to be installed seperately? where will crossover be placed and how wiring will be done

Co-axial on other hand will just replace stock speakers.

Which company speakers are pre installed in Duster??? Does Terrano and Duster have same stocked speakers??? My Terrano's Speaker sounds awesome.

will you please elaborate on the bold and underlined part.

Is it not necessary to know the power out put and impedence in ohm of the HU before commenting.

@Md, please post specifications of the HU from the owner's manual.

Top Bottom