Renault Duster RxE 85 or Tata Safari LX or Mahindra Scorpio LX

Renault Duster RxE 85 OR Tata Safari LX OR Mahindra Scorpio LX

• Total voters
[:)] Hi,

Tata Safari. I love it all and now soon waiting for the Launch of Tata Safari Storme. Nothing can beat that I guess.

Tata Safari team please launch Storme asap. I am eagerly waiting to drive it to the off - roading roads that i love the most.

regards,
Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
On one hand we are comparing Duster with Scorpio,on the other hand Hormazd Sorabjee has tweeted that now XUV 500 is available off the shelf.BTW, Duster seems to have got more than 9K booking till date according to him.

Man first XUV and now this Duster thing has really shaken the great Indian car bazaar.It seems that Soft-roaders will be new success mantra for our market.

FORD are you listening,bring Eco-sports fast.

Last edited:
I dont know how Hormazd Sorabjee is getting the XUV off the shelf.

I called the M&M dealer and was quoted 2-3 months waiting for the W6 and 3-4 months waiting for the W8. They are not accepting orders for the AWD.

I dont know how Hormazd Sorabjee is getting the XUV off the shelf.

I called the M&M dealer and was quoted 2-3 months waiting for the W6 and 3-4 months waiting for the W8. They are not accepting orders for the AWD.
Maybe Hormazd wanted to say is that you can go and book the car whenever you want unlike some months ago when the bookings were stopped till further notice . Even the duster is in waiting now 3-4 months this what I was told by dealer in new Mumbai .

Maybe Hormazd wanted to say is that you can go and book the car whenever you want unlike some months ago when the bookings were stopped till further notice . Even the duster is in waiting now 3-4 months this what I was told by dealer in new Mumbai .
Yes, maybe that's what he meant.

According to a bangalore dealer top end diesel has waiting period of 10 weeks[surprise]
of the Duster or the XUV???

Hi, i have voted for the scorpio which is proven success as on date compared to the safari. Duster has to prove itself in Indian conditions in A.S.S and other areas.

If I am to choose between Duster , Scorpio and Safari I would pick Scorpio.
I am of the opinion that its brand value , hassle free service availability, resale value and reliability are more important than long feature lists.

Hi,

I have voted for Mahindra Scorpio

Mahindra Scorpio is the most powerful SUV and also having Sporty and fabulous graphics on the exterior that helps it looks class-Apart.Renault Duster is New product in market we don't know the Advantages and Disadvantage of car that's why i choose Mahindra Scorpio.

Top Bottom