Renault Duster: Radiator Fan Keeps on Running!

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
It's been 12 days that my Duster's radiator fan is running. The only way to turn it off was by removing a wire from the battery terminal, nothing else worked. The car was not heated at all and the meter was also on "cooler" side. Actually, I had to go out of city the other day it happened. I came back yesterday and reconnected the main wire to the battery and the radiator fan started again. What could it be? Just wanted to know before taking it to the service center.

Hi,
It's been 12 days that my Duster's radiator fan is running. The only way to turn it off was by removing a wire from the battery terminal, nothing else worked. The car was not heated at all and the meter was also on "cooler" side. Actually, I had to go out of city the other day it happened. I came back yesterday and reconnected the main wire to the battery and the radiator fan started again. What could it be? Just wanted to know before taking it to the service center.
Usual culprit is the radiator fan relay check it out. EVen moisture condensation on the relay may cause this. If this also does not solve your problem check out radiator fan wiring also and thermostat switch.

Top Bottom