Removing Dents on Car

Estimate for Car dent and scratch removal

My car is Hyundai grand i10

I have a dent in the running board. Also a small dent with scratches in the right door. There are many scratches as well all around the body.

Attaching the photos below.

How much will be the estimate to fix all these and is there any good place in bangalore that you will suggest?

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Estimate for Car dent and scratch removal

My car is Hyundai grand i10

I have a dent in the running board. Also a small dent with scratches in the right door. There are many scratches as well all around the body.

How much will be the estimate to fix all these and is there any good place in bangalore that you will suggest?
Buddy, the pics show that your car needs panel wise painting. So, to fix the above scratches, I guess, the per panel cost will be 2K-2.5K in a good FNG and in ASC it will be 4-5K per panel.

Regards

Akash

Hyundai i20 dent repair options

Hi,
I got this dent while taking a right on the highway and two village guys coming on luna hit my car. What are the options to fix this ? Service center guy is quoting Rs. 4000 for the bottom part repair and another Rs. 7000 for the scratch on the door. The car is just 3 months and 1400kms done. Should I get it fixed or leave it as it is ?

Thanks,
Rakesh

Attachments

Re: Hyundai i20 dent repair options

Hi,
I got this dent while taking a right on the highway and two village guys coming on luna hit my car. What are the options to fix this ? Service center guy is quoting Rs. 4000 for the bottom part repair and another Rs. 7000 for the scratch on the door. The car is just 3 months and 1400kms done. Should I get it fixed or leave it as it is ?

Thanks,
Rakesh
The running board repair quote is fine. Are you sure its Rs.7000 and not Rs.700 just for a scratch?[surprise] If its Rs.700 for the scratch then you can get it done else leave it.

Hyundai Eon- estimate and suggestion for a SC to repair dent

Hi All,

My car has got a dent in the part below the door and in another accident, a portion of bumper has become unstuck as the bolted portion was broken. Please see the pictures.
I had inquired in Ignite and got the update that the bumper has to be replaced.(2.5K for bumper and 3K for painting). With respect to the dent, they told me that part has to be cut and dent needs to be fixed and re-painted(7K).
Will it cost 13K? if not, please let me know the nominal cost and suggest a service center in Chennai

Attachments

The bumper is broken but you can ask them to screw it back in place by sie drilling

The door sill damage is a problem as there is no easy repair. They will have to cut it of, weld on a new one and paint to match. But i would suggest you clean it throughly and check for exposed metal. If metal is exposed but its only dented, you can get it repainted to prevent rust. Thats what paint is actually for. Get it checked from a good body shop to make sure there is no structural issue though

Ameyam

Hi friends,
My car Alto 800 lxi , Met with small accident ( from trolley ), Both Left side doors ( co driver & passenger side) Got dent , Huge deep line on both doors , Major dent above the petrol bunk cap and Left mirror fully damaged. Deep dent on pillar A ( CO DRIVER SIDE).
Please let me know what i should do ? Claiming insurance? or one local garage given me quote of Rs 7500. Both doors repaint + pillar A repaint.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hi friends,
My car Alto 800 lxi , Met with small accident ( from trolley ), Both Left side doors ( co driver & passenger side) Got dent , Huge deep line on both doors , Major dent above the petrol bunk cap and Left mirror fully damaged. Deep dent on pillar A ( CO DRIVER SIDE).
Please let me know what i should do ? Claiming insurance? or one local garage given me quote of Rs 7500. Both doors repaint + pillar A repaint.
Please post Pics to help us judge. If your NCB is higher than said cash expenses, No point claiming Insurance.

Top Bottom