Remote Keyless Entry with Foldable Key For Rs.2,500

Thread Starter #1
Hi
I am Aakash From Hyderabad
We have recently acquired another car. This time a Polo 2011 CL Diesel from a close friend who has used it for 1200 Kms but wants to sell due to parking problems,etc

So to the point
I feel Comforline variant lacks almost basic features also!
So going to install these :-
1) Alloys - set of 5 Neo 14" wheels - 25k from dealer
2) Music system + Nav + Reverse Assist -not decided
3) Fog lamps - 15K from dealer
4)Remte locking+foldable key - will explain below....

Will complete but need help on these first and fast
Saw remote locking system + foldable key here

JOM - Radio-remote control for centrel locking system, universal, with 2 foldable keys - 7105

Wanted to know I can choose it or not?

Please suggest on what I have mentioned but also suggest your suggestions!

Please Will be Unavailable from 12 April as I am going on a crash course for a month till 13 may.
If yes will order it and go?

Aakash

Hi
I am Aakash From Hyderabad
We have recently acquired another car. This time a Polo 2011 CL Diesel from a close friend who has used it for 1200 Kms but wants to sell due to parking problems,etc

4)Remte locking+foldable key - will explain below....

Aakash
Congrats for your Polo Aakash.

About the Key fob, have you checked with your dealer whether you can do this? Volkswagen dealers generally crib about warranty loss and such things. Please ask them before adding any accessories to your Polo.

Thread Starter #6
Thank yall
@sashibabu: I have inquired and found that they are OE. They are the same as Polo Highline some eye type not round. He was saying that the cost was high because they have to change the entire lighting knob,etc

@Mr.Boss: Thanks and how was your experience with it any issues? Can it be fitted easily? Was there any warranty problems ? cost please?
And coming to the blank key they have a option below and we have to mention the code (please check) and the logo required. Need help with code as they have a lot of options and I dont know the code of Polo key.

@Rightnow : I kept that in mind and asked him about getting a FOB entry but he said NA then I asked him what if I lose my key and order keys mentioning my model as Highline then told him that I will get them out he said as long a NO WIRES CUT no problems.

Keep coming!

Please advice on other accessories as well
Mine is a 2011 Polo Comfortline Diesel with some crappy K346 HU and front speakers and rest is stock.The color is Pepper Grey !

Iam Revving it!!!!

@Mr.Boss: Thanks and how was your experience with it any issues? Can it be fitted easily? Was there any warranty problems ? cost please?
I haven't fitted yet, since I'm planning to sell my vehicle. Got it from UK for 26.95 pounds.

Installation is quite easy, we have already got one and fitted in my friend's Estilo. Keep in mind not to damage the OE set up. Remove the connections to ECU and door lock motor, make new connections for both. It works well (for past 2 months) without any issues.

Since the vehicle is out of warranty I don't mind installing any after market accessories, but if your vehicle is under warranty, this will void the same.

Have a look at the flip keys from RClick-UK in my thread

Yet to fit the central locking system in my car. I hope probably I could get it done tomorrow [confused]

Did you guys tried duplicatekeys.in? I am getting my keys done from them this weekend. I will upload few pics. BTW they charge around 1800-2000/-.

Were you able to successfully install the Keyless remote entry from Rclick . I was planning on ordering it from UK but not sure whether it would work.
RClick product serves good without any issue for past 10 months. You can go ahead.

hi
am rishabh jain from coimbatore,tamilnadu
i have booked my new car chevy beat LT. i just wanna know if i can add keyless entry or foldable remote key?? please suggest me with some good and useful accessories for my new car which is of grey colour.

thank you

Top Bottom