Remote Hatch Opener - For Alto Owners Only

Alasok
I can help you source all of the following parts for you from MGP Store in Mumbai/ Pune
1. 82650 M79 G00 Striker, Back door Latch
2. 83310 M76 G50 Lever, Fuel Lid Opener
3. 83350 M79 G20 Cable, Back door opener
But mind well that the cost of couriering them to SLanka will be more than the price of the parts. So, if you can get them for about 600-700Rs (INR equivalent) it will make more sense to get them in SLanka itself.

Thanks for the part numbers, I am planning to do this on a WagonR Type1. In this car the chassy has a fixed rod (like usual M800/Zen kind of locking set up). So just curious to know if it would work.

Not getting what exactly you wanna ask, as for what i got from ur post there is no need to remove the push pin, let it be there. Do revert with details u wanna ask

Not getting what exactly you wanna ask, as for what i got from ur post there is no need to remove the push pin, let it be there. Do revert with details u wanna ask
How can you put the striker without removing the carpet? You have to remove pushpins for the carpet.

Thread Starter #38
yes carpet has to be removed to root cable. Yes its easy, remove the pushpin and you can easly remove carpet out

Top Bottom