Relio Quick Auto Mall 2010 Mumbai Details & Coverage

Arun

Suspended
All that was done for advertisement was an ad in the paper a day before the show. No use for hype as nothing special was on display. A good platform to interact with the consumer lost is what I'd say.

Actually, in a way it was good that they did not publicize the event much, as it preventing unnecessary people coming along with crying little babies and their pets for a picnic! Though the crowd was sizeable enough, it wasn't crowded in the morning, and by evening, it was jam-packed. And as far as consumer interaction is concerned, that was pretty good too. Many bookings took place on the spot. I even talked two people into changing their minds about booking a particular car! All in all, i would term the event a success. [thumbsup]

Oh, so booking also takes place in expo, i never knew that.

Which particular car?
Well, yes, bookings did take place here. Within five minutes of my arrival, two VW Polos had been booked. Many other cars were also booked.

As for convincing people, there were two different guys. One of them was set to finalize the Fabia. I told him about its shortcomings and problems. After hearing my advice, he changed his mind and booked a MS Ritz VXI. The second bloke had set his sights on the Honda Jazz, and i, like an expert salesman, guided him towards the i20, and as per my knowledge, he booked a Hyundai i20 1.2 Asta before i left. [:D]

great snaps, post more if you have and which bike is that on picture 6? Custom build I guess or is it just a prototype?

great snaps, post more if you have and which bike is that on picture 6? Custom build I guess or is it just a prototype?
Thanks Umang. I'll get more pictures by tomorrow. The bike in the 6th picture is just a prototype bike, designed by DSK, a design studio. The tyres and chassis are of an FZ-16, and the rest of the body panels are sculpted out of clay.

A few shots of the bikes there, and a few miscellaneous ones too :biggrin:

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice pictures amaan.
You need better camera now.
Thanks again RSM. I agree with you! I deserve a better camera phone now!

is that you with the red R15?
Of course it is me, as RSM pointed out [:D]

whats the story on that boat?
I have no idea either, LandRover. I couldn't really make out as to why they had a speed boat on display at a Car & Bike Show? One thing i do know though is that it belonged to Navnit Motors, the only official dealership selling RRs across India.

350Z

Core Team
Since some of these exotics were showcased by Navnit Motors and not the manufacturers itself, So perhaps Navnit trades for boats as well hence they showcased their complete range along with the cars like Rolls Royce, Land Rover etc? This is the only reason which I can think now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom