Reliance Auto Zone Now Open in Hyderabad.

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Reliance Retail’s automotive arm, Reliance AutoZone, now opened in Hyderabad. This is its first retail store in south India and located at Janaki Nagar Colony, Tolichowki Main Road in Hyderabad spread across nearly 220 sq ft. area. Automotive component sector is largely unorganized and only 20 percent of the total sales volumes are generated by organized sector. Reliance Automotive foresees great potential in this segment. It now has its retail outlets in Gurgaon, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Jamnagar, Mumbai and Hyderabad.

"Reliance Autozone at Tolichowki, Hyderabad showcases more than 40 leading brands and 1000 products catering from mini segment to premium segment cars,” says the official press release form the company. Reliance Autozone largely features one stop shop for wide range of accessories including utility, audio / video, safety, security, car care, roof careers, reverse parking system, reverse camera, sun film, GPS and upholstery etc. It also offers personalized services & competitive price positioning for its products. The retail store also features quality products that are ISI approved like helmets and sun films that are CMVR approved.

All products carry necessary guarantee, warrantee and service back up as well as fitment facility at the store. The store is capable of handling all requirements of new and old cars including spares and parts.

Source: Car Trade India

napster

Suspended
i've been there on the very next day it was lauched, nothing interesting apart from the classy looks which car accessory stores maintain, you get the same stuff over there which you get in any other car accessory stores. the prices of certain goods are ok but few are on the higher side as they carry warranty unlike other accessory stores. the fitting of products in cars is also done with care..i suggest to get things fitted from them as the workers out there looked professional. ill go try someting from autozone and keep you guys updated on how the customer satisfaction was.

Thats great!

Reliance is well known for inroducing products at very low cost!

How about these ?

Napster can ou check & get us few more info ?

I'm looking forward to have some stores in Coimbatore. Hope Reliance covers our city too. Good installation and genuine products can be expected.

napster

Suspended
Thats great!

Reliance is well known for inroducing products at very low cost!

How about these ?

Napster can ou check & get us few more info ?
as i mentioned before, i did go to the store and checked the stock they had..its same as any other accesssory store. only the intallers are different. a representative who attended me told me that the installers are professionals and are well trained. ill go to the store soon and get something installed out there and update you guys bout how professionally the installation was done.

Re: Reliance Auto Zone Now in Hyderabad!

Hi
Should i get Autoform art leather seat covers installed at reliance autozone at ambience mall,gurgaon ??

yeah this ones located in tolichowki hyderabad and its size is the same as the room in the picture

Thread Starter #9

350Z

Core Team

Should i get Autoform art leather seat covers installed at reliance autozone at ambience mall,gurgaon ??
You can be assured of professional services in such places but there’s a very little scope of bargain.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ordered and stitched to you choice are better fit than the one sold directly !! it is my experience.

Top Bottom