Regarding ICE unit for i10

Could you please answer below queries:-

Which JBL coaxial model number is best for rear?

where I can get illusion EL 6.1 in delhi?

where I can get alpine ixa-404 HU in delhi?

Regards,

Nik
what is ground zero co-axials ?
Ground Zero is better than JBL in many ways IMO. you can compare the specs.

Hermit Audio Pvt. Ltd.

i have read good installs about GYRO in Ring road, Moti Bagh, New Delhi. contact them-

GYRO automotive essentials
GYRO | Automotive Essentials | Facebook

Please install your music system from a PROFESSIONAL & EXPERIENCED installer only & not any car accessory shop. they can screw up your system & this i am saying from experience. normal car accessory shops know only the basics of how to wire the system but they have no idea on how to tune the amp, how to install the speakers, the precautions, the wiring guage, etc.

Thread Starter #17
Ground Zero is better than JBL in many ways IMO. you can compare the specs.

Hermit Audio Pvt. Ltd.

i have read good installs about GYRO in Ring road, Moti Bagh, New Delhi. contact them-

GYRO automotive essentials
GYRO | Automotive Essentials | Facebook

Please install your music system from a PROFESSIONAL & EXPERIENCED installer only & not any car accessory shop. they can screw up your system & this i am saying from experience. normal car accessory shops know only the basics of how to wire the system but they have no idea on how to tune the amp, how to install the speakers, the precautions, the wiring guage, etc.
Thanks a lot Raj for the information.

I'll take my car tomorrow to GYRO and check that out.

Regards,

Nik
-----------Next Post-----------
Nik, Karol Bagh Market is good for shopping car accessories. There are quite a few branded stores out there, so you can probably get the said model but avoid Palika Market (Opp. Hayaat). They loot the newbies and I'm telling this from my experience.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z :)

Regards,

Nik

Last edited:
you are welcome nik. if you are visiting GYRO, meet Mr. Gunbir there. do update us on your experience.

Disclaimer to TAI: i am in no way advertising. i do not know Gunbir personally nor have i been to Gyro. i have just read about their installs & seen their work & i am pretty impressed.

you are welcome nik. if you are visiting GYRO, meet Mr. Gunbir there. do update us on your experience.

Disclaimer to TAI: i am in no way advertising. i do not know Gunbir personally nor have i been to Gyro. i have just read about their installs & seen their work & i am pretty impressed.
Raj no need for justifications lol.
You are just helping your fellow TAI member.[:)]

yes nik, the above configuration is good. if possible, opt for ground zero co-axials in the rear.

i agree with ilango that good cables are a must for clear sound. some good brands are monster, scosche, etc.

@ ilango: i think hertz is more expensive than illusion. illusion comps cost 6500 whereas hertz cost upwards of 10,000.
oops i was comparing basic hertz and luccent series . yep ther is something ex series in illusion , (saw it long back in price list ), yep you can go for that too . they are also good[cheers]

Co-axial are not sub , sub like - they are oval and move in more volume of air . so you get the beat effect fine.

ELSE

Get space series (8 inch component)from hertz . Just thats it . will be good . Add a sub later on.

Thread Starter #21

I know no one is advertising here....
Will definetly update you all in the evening.

Regards,

Nik

Raj no need for justifications lol.
You are just helping your fellow TAI member.[:)]
just clarified from my end! [;)]

ilango[speed thirst];37439 said:
oops i was comparing basic hertz and luccent series . yep ther is something ex series in illusion , (saw it long back in price list ), yep you can go for that too . they are also good[cheers]
hertz is better than illusion is what i have read. but then they are costly!

Get space series (8 inch component)from hertz . Just thats it . will be good . Add a sub later on.
nik says he does not need a sub.

Thread Starter #23
Guys,

Alpine and kenwood 2 din player is costing me a lot!!!

People are offering me Megaaudio and JVC 2 din touch screen players with all features(Navigation,bluetooth,DVD player) I am looking for.

My budget is only 20-25k, So now I am looking for simple 2 Din with only bluetooth and USB+Aux features.

Only one system is coming into the picture as per my budget i.e. JVC KWXR816.

AVHub - INCAR - Product Reviews - JVC KW-XR816 2-DIN CD Receiver

This system comes with gr8 looks, inbuilt bluetooth, USB , AUX and CD/MP3 player.

Please advise me whether this system will be fine if I connect it with illusion comp and JBL coaxial.

Regards,

Nik

350Z

Core Team
Shynish, Kappa is not a variant, It is the engine and Yes, the i10 does comes with provision to install a dual DIN head unit.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #29
@ nik: what i asked was- do you really need a double din or you can adjust with a single din?
I need 2 Din because my car has space for it.

If I install 1 din in my car the space will go waste.

Please suggest me whether the HU I have mentioned in above post will suit the configuration or not????

Regards,

Nik

Top Bottom