Refreshed TVS Apache - Now Launched

Re: New TVS Apache - Coming Soon!

Should I join the chorus here?!?!? I liked Apache 180 for the kind of looks it had before, this is like trying to create a masterpiece only to end up messing it all around & thinking wow this art looks cheesy & people would look at it. Sorry but this really falls flat the head light assembly is a dead giveaway for it to be rejected at one glance

Thread Starter #19

According to a dealer in Bangalore the new apache will be launched this weekend as most of the dealer's have already got stock's of the new bike, but he was hesitant to reveal price point?

Thread Starter #21

TVS dealer's are the one who is really going to suffer cos Apache is the biggest selling product in their showroom, dealers bottomline is going to shrink.
All the best to all the dealer's

yesterday i went to RTO's office to get my LLR, i got a chance to see the new apache .any one seeing the bike's front from some distance would surely think its pulsar ."The bike u loved before now u hate the most"

Thread Starter #24

Will the new apache comes with a better engine and improved dynamics?
sorry to disappoint you brother,it will carry the same engine with no changes to the structure which means the dynamics will be the same too.

Thread Starter #26
I will test ride the bike today or tomorrow then i will write a review on that guys .
Will be eagerly waiting for your review

Here it comes, the all new ugly duckling TVS APACHE has been launched the prices are as follows:
The new RTR 160 is priced at Rs 67,505 (ex showroom Delhi)
RTR 180 is priced at Rs 72,090 (ex showroom Delhi)
RTR 180 with ABS costs Rs 82,780 (ex showroom Delhi)

Source:
New TVS Apache RTR launched - News - Autocar India

Thread Starter #27

Mod's could you please change the title of this thread to New TVS APACHE Launched

350Z

Core Team

TVS could have presented much better than this or not fiddled with the bike at all. I’m not so impressed with New Apache. Here’s an official image:

New TVS Apache.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom