Refreshed Mahindra Verito Launched @ Rs.5.27 Lakhs

Re: Mahindra Vertio Facelift On Cards

Looks better then the current one . Btw has mahindra got rights to change the body shape ccompletely the way the want ? Or there is some limitations from Renault side ?

Thread Starter #18

Looks better then the current one . Btw has mahindra got rights to change the body shape ccompletely the way the want ? Or there is some limitations from Renault side ?
I guess they have the right's to re-design the car but cannot add any other body style's.

Thread Starter #21

Some how liked the design, its compact and the rear looks like the first gen Verna isn't it?
Bingo, even I felt that the rear especially the rear light's look very similar to the previous Verna.

This version looks better from outside. They should do some good interior changes as well. Any idea when it's going to be launched?

Thread Starter #26

This version looks better from outside. They should do some good interior changes as well. Any idea when it's going to be launched?
hopefully we can expect to see this before the festive seasons.

pl. let me know how is the petrol motor of this car? No dealer has a petrol TD car!!!!!!

When this will be comming?

Thread Starter #29

pl. let me know how is the petrol motor of this car? No dealer has a petrol TD car!!!!!!

When this will be comming?
Even though i have not driven the petrol car, one can safely assume that renault would have given a very reliable mill,

The facelift model is expected in the next couple of months.

if you are keen on petrol you can also check out Manza.

thx but sorry. no manza. we found the Verito most comfortable can with 6.5 L onroad in bangalore. after discount 6.2L.

same as a good hatchback. only thing I want to know is the performance of their petrol engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom