Refreshed Mahindra Verito Launched @ Rs.5.27 Lakhs

Re: Mahindra VERITO facelift on the way

It looks like a cs version no ? Yes the alloys look great but I still don't understand why mahindra has to give those roof rails on the verito.

Its much needed. Instead of exterior, they need to work really hard on interiors.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

i'm sure that the grill will be similar to xuv and the new xylo[:D] one thing they did good and applying that to all the cars.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Mahindra Vertio Facelift On Cards

It looks like a cs version no ? Yes the alloys look great but I still don't understand why mahindra has to give those roof rails on the verito.
It’s been decades since we are hearing about the sub-four meter Logan. Mahindra also confirmed its debut for 2011 but it seems they have hold back those plans for sometime.

Its much needed. Instead of exterior, they need to work really hard on interiors.
This car looks rather dated from all angles. From the images, it seems to be the top-end version. Hope the facelift looks like this (or better):

logan-03.jpg

logan3.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8

Hope the facelift looks like this (or better):
Drive Safe,
350Z
i don't think it will look anything like the Dacia model,it seems to have a totally different grill job,but the rear lamp look's unchanged.

One major difference I note is the windscreen wipers. They have made them as per RH driving. Now driver side will be well covered by the wipers.

One major difference I note is the windscreen wipers. They have made them as per RH driving. Now driver side will be well covered by the wipers.
Good observation. This maybe due to the fact that it is now being developed by M & M and not Renault.

BTW, from wipers, Civic came to my mind & it was fun seeing its wipers, so different. Does anyone know any car besides civic having asymmetrical wipers ?

Thread Starter #13

Do you think this facelift will help mahindra to attract private buyer's to at least consider logan?

Top Bottom