Refresh with Tata Vista Aura ABS - Initial Ownership Experience

Thread Starter #31
With the excellent FE she gave, On Sunday I returned her with a good Formula 1 carnabua wax shampoo wash,Inside out clenning , Formula 1 carnabua wax treatment it Took me 5 hours [thinking] and lot of physical effort but was worth it, finally Vinyl and Rubber Formula 1 protectant treatment for tyres and all rubber n plastic parts. All DIY! She was glittering all the way! Charming Beauty...and she got noticed for her charm as well![clap]

Last edited:
That's a pretty good FE , modern day diesels are getting more efficient than ever!

Post pictures of your car after the waxing.

Thread Starter #34
That's a pretty good FE , modern day diesels are getting more efficient than ever!

Post pictures of your car after the waxing.
Hi cooldhaya
Thanks!
Well havent had a chance to click the pictures as it was getting dark when I finished waxing, and next day early morning I travelled to Mumbai, and it was raining on expresseway, You can Imagine the cars state, will click Images after next clean up job!

Although it is late but anyways Congrats man for you ride.
It looks great and is a pretty good vehicle.
I agree with the fact that TATA vehicles are underrated and most of the notorious things that we hear today are due to the first generation TATA vehicles. I will not say that these are perfect, but you can be quite sure that these provide you excellent bang for the buck.
P.S. Although I still feel sometime that they should start prioritizing making niggle free cars if they want to reach the zenith.

Thread Starter #37
Although it is late but anyways Congrats man for you ride.
It looks great and is a pretty good vehicle.
I agree with the fact that TATA vehicles are underrated and most of the notorious things that we hear today are due to the first generation TATA vehicles. I will not say that these are perfect, but you can be quite sure that these provide you excellent bang for the buck.
P.S. Although I still feel sometime that they should start prioritizing making niggle free cars if they want to reach the zenith.
Thanks Safire90!

Yes TATA vehicles are under rated, No doubt about that. Tata made mistake of namin their vehicel as well, Indica Vista, Indigo Manaza etc, earlier Vista carried a huge Indica badge and Vista was in very small letters, Now they realized the fact and now they have reversed it, Now Vista is distinct in the name.

Also people doesn't go with the facts, they dont do the homework, Emotions/status, ego rules over the facts when they buy vehicle.
Hormazd Sorabjee one of the reputed Auto expert has rated Vista Diesel as the best hatchback ever made in India.

Eventhough till today many people dont know what is the diffrence between Vista and Indica!
Tata is taking care with new facelift Vista and they are advertizing it with only as Vista, better late than never![clap]

Last edited:
Hormazd Sorabjee one of the reputed Auto expert has rated Vista Diesel as the best hatchback ever made in India.
Eventhough till today many people dont know what is the diffrence between Vista and Indica!
Absolutely agree.New vista is different.

Thanks Safire90!

Yes TATA vehicles are under rated, No doubt about that. Tata made mistake of namin their vehicel as well, Indica Vista, Indigo Manaza etc, earlier Vista carried a huge Indica badge and Vista was in very small letters, Now they realized the fact and now they have reversed it, Now Vista is distinct in the name.

Also people doesn't go with the facts, they dont do the homework, Emotions/status, ego rules over the facts when they buy vehicle.

Tata is taking care with new facelift Vista and they are advertizing it with only as Vista, better late than never![clap]
Well said Pravin. Yes Tata vehicles are getting better and better. At 6 lacs OTR in Pune they are offering new vista qjd vx model with ready availability. Plus it offers good space and the feel is also refreshing than many of the cars I tested.

Also you are taking good care of her.

Thread Starter #40
Well said Pravin. Yes Tata vehicles are getting better and better. At 6 lacs OTR in Pune they are offering new vista qjd vx model with ready availability. Plus it offers good space and the feel is also refreshing than many of the cars I tested.

Also you are taking good care of her.
Thanks Amit,

I hope you are also Inching towards Vista...and hows life? Lets plan to meet someday, Shravan and Ganpati days are over now![cheers]

All new Vista qjd vx is on my list. I will be waiting till Jan 12, then buy the car. Life's going good. Sure we can meet now, lets connect and decide.

How about informing others in Meets Section? We have a good number of Pune Members. It sure can be an enjoyable meet.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor, this was definitely on my mind, I had even expressed it somewhere on our forum long time back. Will invite all from Pune for TAI Pune meet. Of course friends from other nearby cities and who can make it from far off cities are also welcomed.

Thread Starter #44
Thanks Vibhor, this was definitely on my mind, I had even expressed it somewhere on our forum long time back. Will invite all from Pune for TAI Pune meet. Of course friends from other nearby cities and who can make it from far off cities are also welcomed.
Thanks for the suggestion Vibhor!
Thats an excellent Idea! as Amit said we need to plan a meet soon.[thumbsup]

Top Bottom