Refresh with Tata Vista Aura ABS - Initial Ownership Experience

Re: Vista- Aura ABS QJD-One year- 26000 Kms Ownership Review

Superb review .
This are exactly kind of reviews we need to hear and read often about tata cars , people have a general mis conception about tata and their cars and your review negates the common view very strongly .
Thanx a lot for the review many members looking forward to buy a hatch and over looking vista will atleast consider it as a option in their buying list .
Tata has seriously improved so much from indica to vista and indigo to manza that gives a hope that safari strome too can be niggle free and pleasure to own comparing the current safari which many are waiting and hoping for including me , visran and others .
Rating your this thread 5*

Thread Starter #122

Thanks Raja, Yes I have met so many guys who even doent know which engine is installed in Vista and Manza, still they blindly rate these cars are ordinary. for me both these cars are real VFM cars. regarding Storme, yes i have seen it personally, it looks much better now, the Land Rover & jaguar acquisition has started paying off for Tata.

Thanks Raja, Yes I have met so many guys who even doent know which engine is installed in Vista and Manza, still they blindly rate these cars are ordinary. for me both these cars are real VFM cars. regarding Storme, yes i have seen it personally, it looks much better now, the Land Rover & jaguar acquisition has started paying off for Tata.
Sorry for going off topic here but can you share some more info o. Strome pls ?
Did you see it from inside too ?
Does the fit and finish looks good ?
And how is the over all presence on the road ?
Which colours did you see ?

Thread Starter #124

Yes I have a look from inside too, I saw it in Pune, It was parked nearby my house, It was Maroon Colored.The fit and finish is way better, as you must have seen in photos on internet, It has got new hedlapms ,somewhat like Volovo, the bonet looks stretched. Gives her a macho look.Last row window are more square and bit larger. The presence on the road was noticeable. I have friends working in Tata Motors will get more info soon.Beige and black interiors, New gearbox, lot of deeper cubby holes etc

Yes I have a look from inside too, I saw it in Pune, It was parked nearby my house, It was Maroon Colored.The fit and finish is way better, as you must have seen in photos on internet, It has got new hedlapms ,somewhat like Volovo, the bonet looks stretched. Gives her a macho look.Last row window are more square and bit larger. The presence on the road was noticeable. I have friends working in Tata Motors will get more info soon.Beige and black interiors, New gearbox, lot of deeper cubby holes etc
Thanx a million for the info if you spot one again please click some pics and post them on the strome thread please .

Thread Starter #127
@ Moderator, why the two threads merged together? That too without any notification.
If any one wants to have a look at long term reviews only, how he can search or get to the thread?

Hey drivetech,

Nice to read the wonderful updates about your Vista dear.Glad to see enjoy your car to the max.

BTW, typing on your thread almost after an year.It has been a long time hasn't it?

Anyways,from now on give regular updates about your car and your hiatus from TAI was not appreciated by me.Missed you for a very long part.Make sure to be regular from now onwards,will you?

THE X-OVER

Top Bottom