Redesigned Vehicles By DC Designs in India

DC Design customises Renault Duster for Rs. 3.49 lakh in India

India's top compact Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) Renault Duster just got better, with a new customised look from Dilip Chhabria (DC) Design. This complete customisation package costs Rs. 3.49 lakh and can transform your Duster into a luxury SUV. In addition to the exterior, the customisation modifies the interiors of this vehicle too by using new materials.

duster.jpg

The redesign of the front fascia has received many rave responses from automotive experts. A trail of LED lights have been installed around the front grille, along with vertical fog lights, giving the compact SUV a sophisticated look. The entire body has been finished in matt black colour and DC chrome logos have been fitted both at the front and back. Custom designed C alloy wheels and side steps can also be seen on the exteriors of this vehicle.

duster1.jpg

The new Duster has been given extravagant interiors, as characterised by DC design. Wooden panels can be seen all along the dashboard, through the centre of its roof and on the doors. In contrast, white leather has been used to cover the seats. These seats appear more like those on an airplane now. Comforts in the form of a personal multimedia system, food/laptop tray and a special arm rest going up to the front cabin have been provided. Six different reclining positions for the seats have been installed. In addition, the left rear seat can be made into a bed if the front left seat is folded. Overall, the customised Duster looks more like a luxury SUV rather than a compact SUV.

duster2.jpg

DC designs are created in such a way that they are either very attractive or extremely boring. 9 out of 10 people are generally known to love these designs. Faux wood, chrome and leather have been generously used throughout the interiors in redesigning this vehicle. At a price of Rs. 3.49 lakh, DC has changed much more than just LED lights and front appearance. It is a good change for those looking to spruce up the appearance of their Renault Duster and experience the feel of a luxury vehicle.

source

Re: DC and Carnation To Sell Redesigned Cars in India

I never thought someone would pay Dilip 'Carbutcher' Chabriya to do this to his Thar but never was any human being so wrong:
Screenshot_2013-12-18-15-49-44-1.png
IMG_20131214_173504.jpg

Sorry for the bad image but I think even the camera could not take it anymore - "I will harakiri blow my lens but I shall not click an image of this ugh, this YUCK, this aaarrgghhhhhh, this (blows its lens)"

I never cease to be amazed at what the public is prepared to tolerate and sometimes even like. DC's things tend to turn heads for sure but then so would a giant six headed toad. In my opinion his creations are overdone to extremes. I had seen a gypsy modified by him within 6 months the modifications were falling apart. As far as amounts of money spent like on the polo some people would probably do that so they could have people's jaw drop when they are told, which again shows how vulgar some people are which is why there is a market for him.

350Z

Core Team

DC is working to improve their image. :biggrin: Here's a neat Ford Ecosport. Don't know what's up with his fascination for the horrible twin foglamps?

Ford-Ecosport-DC-Design-1.jpg

Ford-Ecosport-DC-Design-2.jpg

Ford-Ecosport-DC-Design-4 (1).jpg

Ford-Ecosport-DC-Design-4 (2).jpg

Ford-Ecosport-DC-Design-5.jpg

Ford-Ecosport-DC-Design-6.jpg

Ford-Ecosport-DC-Design-7.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Man, I feel bad for Henry Ford; his soul must be doing somersaults in the grave, desperately seeking Moksha and fervently wishing that the epitaph on its tombstone to be changed to "you can have a car in any colour as long as it doesn't have DC written on it."

Amen.

350Z

Core Team

This DC designed bus for India Today Group is travelling across India this election season.

DC-Designed-Election-BUS.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

There should be a statutory warning in the title ' Reading this article may cause you to lose your appetite and upset those with a sense of good taste'. Also to my mind this appears to be like an advertorial.

This DC designed bus for India Today Group is travelling across India this election season.​

The BJP tagline for this election season is : "Ab ki baar, Modi sarkar." (This time, let there be Modi's government)

My two cents: "Ab ki baar, no DC car." (This time, ....)​

I never thought someone would pay Dilip 'Carbutcher' Chabriya to do this to his Thar but never was any human being so wrong:
View attachment 119109
View attachment 119108

Sorry for the bad image but I think even the camera could not take it anymore - "I will harakiri blow my lens but I shall not click an image of this ugh, this YUCK, this aaarrgghhhhhh, this (blows its lens)"

This Thar was modified by my friend Dhanajay. He working with DC and now with Fauracia Design Center. [:)]

350Z

Core Team

This is among those few well-customized cars by DC. Mercedes Benz S500.

DC-Design-Mercedes-S500-Customized-1.jpg

DC-Design-Mercedes-S500-Customized-2 (1).jpg

DC-Design-Mercedes-S500-Customized.jpg

DC-Design-Mercedes-S500-Customized-2 (2).jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

DC Design: Gold on Wheels (Yes. You Read it Right)

Spotted this modified Scania trailer, named ‘Parakkum Jewellery' in malayalam (Flying jewellery) painted in golden yellow
designed by Dilip Chhabria and claimed to be the first mobile jewellery shop in India by the owners, 'Boby & Maradona Gold
& Diamonds'. The Maradona mentioned here is Diego Maradona, the Argentinian soccer legend himself [:D]. He is a co-owner
of he jewellery and often inaugurates their newly opened branches.

IMG_8868-800.jpg
IMG_8865-800.jpg
IMG_8866-800.jpg
IMG_8867-800.jpg

The "Flying jewellery" have sales persons dressed like air-hostesses, flight stewards and pilots. Office and reception area is designed
like a flight's cockpit. The vehicle is 16 meter long and 3.5 meters in height. This trailer will roam around the state (Kerala) and camp
at each district for a few days before moving to the next. The vehicle have advanced security & surveillance systems installed and it is
centrally connected to their main office network on the move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YqqNqQXhi0

I was in a hurry and couldn't capture any better, closer or interior photos of the vehicle. Personally I didn't like the design, its color, and
the idea of "Gold on wheels" [frustration]itself. It seems DC was coerced by his customers to design it by their taste. It must be another lunatic
idea of the chairman of the firm, Mr. Boby Chemmanur who is known for his highly narcissistic means of promotion and advertisements
featuring himself in prominence everywhere.

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Rolls Royce to Maruti WagonR: 10 UNSEEN cars from DC Design

Dilip Chhabria’s DC Design is perhaps the nation’s best-known custom design house. While the company may have turned into a sports car manufacturer with the Avanti, the brand is still best known for its outrageously designed modifications of cars no matter the original price tag of said vehicles. However, not every DC design car has become famous and in this post, we’ll take a look at 10 lesser known modified cars from DC Design.

Rolls Royce Silver Spirit meets Ambassador

Hyundai Santro

Toyota Land Cruiser VXR

Maini Reva

Toyota Qualis

Honda Accord

Tata Indica

Wagon R

DC Tornado

Toyota Fortuner

Details:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
10 DC Design-modified SUVs: From Toyota Fortuner to Maruti Vitara Brezza

Toyota Fortuner

Renault Duster

Mahindra XUV500

Mahindra Thar

Ford EcoSport

Maruti Gypsy

Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Maruti Vitara Brezza

Toyota Land Cruiser

Tata Sierra

Details

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Toyota Fortuner modified into a 2 door roofless car by DC – Up for sale

DC Eleron SUV, a special limited edition car, which was launched in India at 2014 Auto Expo. At that time, it was launched at a price of Rs.35 lakhs. The same car is now up for sale. Owing its design to DC Design boss, Dilip Chhabria, the SUV sports a high level of customization.

It definitely looks unique, something that you not have seen on our roads. DC North East, based in Guwahati in Assam, is in possession of the car currently, and are looking for a buyer.

toyota-fortuner-modified-convertible-dc-eleron-11.jpg

toyota-fortuner-modified-convertible-dc-eleron-3.jpg

toyota-fortuner-modified-convertible-dc-eleron-6-700x430.jpg

toyota-fortuner-modified-convertible-dc-eleron-8-700x430.jpg

toyota-fortuner-modified-convertible-dc-eleron-10-700x430.jpg

toyota-fortuner-modified-convertible-dc-eleron-5-700x430.jpg

toyota-fortuner-modified-convertible-dc-eleron-7-700x430.jpg

toyota-fortuner-modified-convertible-dc-eleron-2-700x430.jpg

Read:

Top Bottom