Red Hot Volkswagen Polo - TDI (Trendline)

Nope i dont think it shows the temp outside.have not noticed anything like that.

Any tips on washing the car?

I use Dipol car shampoo. Its very good and gives the car a neat shine. Ive seen people using petrol (petrol,water and car shampoo. Just for the metallic body parts). I havent tried it out yet. Other than the car shampoo mentioned above,hair shampoos are also appilicable [clap]. Well,ive tried it out a couple of times and havent experienced any problem till now.
If possible get 3m coating,it gives the car a brand new look(especially since the colour is red). I think it comes with 1 year warranty. [:)]

I think that temperature meter is only there in higher variants. Not sure about it.

I just love the touch screen HU. Can i have its model number.

Hows VW's after sales service?

Thread Starter #33
I use Dipol car shampoo. Its very good and gives the car a neat shine. Ive seen people using petrol (petrol,water and car shampoo. Just for the metallic body parts). I havent tried it out yet. Other than the car shampoo mentioned above,hair shampoos are also appilicable [clap]. Well,ive tried it out a couple of times and havent experienced any problem till now.
If possible get 3m coating,it gives the car a brand new look(especially since the colour is red). I think it comes with 1 year warranty. [:)]

I think that temperature meter is only there in higher variants. Not sure about it.

I just love the touch screen HU. Can i have its model number.

Hows VW's after sales service?
Thanks for the valuable inputs. How much will the 3M coating cost?

I have posted the link to my HU details in one of my previous posts.
Here the after sales service is very good! But the cost factor ill face only when the car goes for first service after 15k km..

One more doubt, Once the car completes 5k km should I get the wheel alignment checked?
I recommend it since volkswagen have said to do so. I did it when my car crossed 6k kms. I guess it was around 6200km at that time!

Well, I have seen it in Volkswagen Polo Trendline! [confused]

Oh,then i don't know. Is there anything mentioned about it in the owners manual? Btw does TL have distance to empty meter?
I checked it in the owner's manual but didn't find anything about setting it up. I think it has to come by default. Check out this post of deville_56's Polo Trendline Review - Volkswagen Polo Trendline TDi - White. The temperature is being shown there.
Yeah, it does show the distance to empty meter [:)]

Nope i dont think it shows the temp outside.have not noticed anything like that.

Any tips on washing the car?
Vijet does installing the camera and touch screen hu voids the warranty ? I heard a lot of things about warranty getting void and all is it true ?

Red polo looks damn damn hot love the way the gear shifts are . The beauty of polo is once you are inside you feel you are driving a sedan and not a hatch [:)]

What about upgraded ICE and alloys,will it void the warranty?
hmm.. Regarding the alloys, it would surely get void if you upsize the alloys & tyres. If you stick onto the same spec of polo. Then it won't get void!
Even ICE installation from outside can void the warranty.
Actually, it defers from dealer to dealer. Some say it doesn't get void if you just change alloys to the same spec of the highline variant while some say it does get void.
Before doing any of these, just consult with the dealer! [:)]

Thread Starter #45
hmm.. Regarding the alloys, it would surely get void if you upsize the alloys & tyres. If you stick onto the same spec of polo. Then it won't get void!
Even ICE installation from outside can void the warranty.
Actually, it defers from dealer to dealer. Some say it doesn't get void if you just change alloys to the same spec of the highline variant while some say it does get void.
Before doing any of these, just consult with the dealer! [:)]
Yes end of the day everything depends on your relationship with your dealer. Even if you are getting ICE installed from outside consult your dealer first and then go ahead. I got my ICE installed from outside and the warranty is still intact :D Alloys i'm not very sure about it...

Now I need some urgent help from you guys. My regular washing guy did a blunder today. He did not notice a small stone in the cleaning cloth and because of this there are very small scratches on the bumper and top of the car :( Please suggest me ways to get them removed or atleast make them less visible. They are very small scratches but lot of them!

Last edited:

Top Bottom