Recycle-Art's New (Old) Mitsubishi Magna 3.5 V6

Thread Starter #1
After having driven the lancer for almost a yeah, decided it was time to upgrade.
Few reasons:
Not enough room - Every time I have more than one passenger in the car, it's difficult/uncomfortable to drive it. Lack of rear leg room is another negative
Small engine - We recently moved houses and I finished school too, and driving to my university is pretty much on highways, so the 1.8 gets too tiring sometimes.
Safety - I'm coming from the skoda, this car has absolutely no safety features which at imes did cost me a fair bit of money.!
Age - Seeing as it's a 18YO car now, it does show signs of it.

One picture of it in memory lol
--
removed
--
So now moving on to the new purchase. It's a 2001 Mitsubishi Magna Solara TJ. 5 Speed automatic transmission with a 3.5 Litre power plant. Fairly spacious car, no compromise on safety either. It's got 2 airbags, ABS, EBD and rear middle seat has a 3-point seat belt too.

Comfort - Loaded with features! All power windows, drivers auto. Cruise control, chilly air con etc.
Initially it did feel a bit too powerful, but slowly got used to it.

Very comfortable cruiser.

Who doesn't like pictures ;)

IMG_5487.jpg

IMG_5495.jpg

IMG_5493.jpg

IMG_5544.jpg

IMG_5553.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

350Z

Core Team
Re: Recycle-Art's new(old) Mitsubishi Magna 3.5 V6

That’s quite a powerful ride you have bought this time. The condition looks to be decent enough and I'm a fan of those classy frameless doors. Though no offense intended but rear end slightly reminds me of NY Cabs. Anyways congratulations and keep her well :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Re: Recycle-Art's new(old) Mitsubishi Magna 3.5 V6

That’s quite a powerful ride you have bought this time. The condition looks to be decent enough and I'm a fan of those classy frameless doors. Though no offense intended but rear end slightly reminds me of NY Cabs. Anyways congratulations and keep her well :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
It's got power when needed, but not excessive ;) Sure is in a clean condition, and yeh I love the sill less doors too, but makes me want to get out with the windows down all the time lol
No offense taken, all good :)

Thread Starter #6
ilango[speed thirst];129088 said:
3.5 lit whoA!

congrats , hope you are enjoying!
HAHA That's everyone's first reaction after I tell them the size lol

Thanks man, I definitely am enjoying it.

But looks like I might be waving this a good bye too, even though it wont leave the family. Brother wants to buy it off me, so am considering it. But I need to find another car for myself but.
Will keep you guys posted! [:)]

Thread Starter #7
Sold the car! But it's still staying in the family as I sold it to my brother hahaha
I did get myself another car, I'll make a thread soon. :)

wow amazing car buddy. 3.5 liter sounds like dream..kudos but you sold it very fast before i can even congratulate! [lol]

LOL even i was reading through the entire thread to only find out that he has sold the car! Anyways congratulations for your new car.

Top Bottom