Recommended Route From Bhopal To Visakhapatnam

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends I shall have to drive from Bhopal to Visakhapatnam in mid April.
Kindly advise on the route to be taken keeping in mind the road conditions and safety issues of travelling through Naxal dominated areas.

The route by google works out to be
Bhopal Itarsi- Nagpur -Bhandara- Rajnand gaon -Dhamtari - Jeypore-Araku and Visakhapatnam ( About 1150 Kms)
The other option that I have worked out is
Bhopal - Nanded- Hyderabad- Vijaywada- Rajmundri - Visakahapatnam ( About 1550 Kms)
Night halts at Rajnandgaon for first option and at Vijaywada for the second route option.

Please advise on the safe route option, road conditions and the traffic on these routes, specially the security and safety concerns if any.

Dear Friends I shall have to drive from Bhopal to Visakhapatnam in mid April.
Kindly advise on the route to be taken keeping in mind the road conditions and safety issues of travelling through Naxal dominated areas.

The route by google works out to be
Bhopal Itarsi- Nagpur -Bhandara- Rajnand gaon -Dhamtari - Jeypore-Araku and Visakhapatnam ( About 1150 Kms)
The other option that I have worked out is
Bhopal - Nanded- Hyderabad- Vijaywada- Rajmundri - Visakahapatnam ( About 1550 Kms)
Night halts at Rajnandgaon for first option and at Vijaywada for the second route option.

Please advise on the safe route option, road conditions and the traffic on these routes, specially the security and safety concerns if any.
You can take Bhopal - Jabalpur - Raipur - Kondagaon - Jagdalpur - Jeypore - Vijaynagram - Vishakapatnam. Take one halt at Raipur and second night you will be in Vizag.
Start early and avoid night drives. The road from Raipur to Jagdalpur is bit busy even in night.

Thread Starter #3
You can take Bhopal - Jabalpur - Raipur - Kondagaon - Jagdalpur - Jeypore - Vijaynagram - Vishakapatnam. Take one halt at Raipur and second night you will be in Vizag.
Start early and avoid night drives. The road from Raipur to Jagdalpur is bit busy even in night.
The route via Nagpur is shorter by three hours. Any idea about the road on this route.

Sometime ago there was some road widening work happening between Raipur and Jagdalpur. But i guess by this time it must have completed.

Top Bottom