Recommended Headlight For Creta 1.6 (0) Diesel

Thread Starter #1
Dear Members,
I am planning to upgrade the headlights of my 5 months old Creta 1.6 SX(O). Did anyone upgraded if so kindly please share your experience.

bhvm

Honoured Member
dosent creta already come with projectors?
I'm surprised considering the premium position of vehicle.

anyways as your vehicle is new, I suggest you halt the mods awhile for sake of warranty. best would be to install oem fog lamps and stuff HID bulbs in them.

Creta 1.6 SX O has projectors. You will need to upgrade the bulbs to HIDs, as I assume you are looking for whiter light output. The thread which bhvm gave will answer most of your queries.

Thread Starter #7
dosent creta already come with projectors?
I'm surprised considering the premium position of vehicle.

anyways as your vehicle is new, I suggest you halt the mods awhile for sake of warranty. best would be to install oem fog lamps and stuff HID bulbs in them.
Yes they do have projector headlamps, I am looking for brighter ones.

Thanks

i have creta 1.6L sx it has projector lighting system with halogen 60 watts, in indian road condition the lights are not sufficiant. so i wish to upgrade to xenon HID 55 watts 4300k or 6000k, is it legal in india if i modified can i inform to RTO in writing and entering in RC book pl. tell me who know this

i have creta 1.6L sx it has projector lighting system with halogen 60 watts, in indian road condition the lights are not sufficiant. so i wish to upgrade to xenon HID 55 watts 4300k or 6000k, is it legal in india if i modified can i inform to RTO in writing and entering in RC book pl. tell me who know this
Hi Cretaprasad
I have upgraded my Projector Headlamps to DHB3 OSRAM HID CONVERSION KIT also i have a DIY mentioned in below thread

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-install-dhb3-osram-hid-kit-2.html#post562790

Yes they do have projector headlamps, I am looking for brighter ones.

Thanks
Hello kalyan i have attached the link to my thread . DIY upgraded my CRETA projector headlights.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-install-dhb3-osram-hid-kit-2.html#post562790

Top Bottom