Reasonable Good Hotel in Delhi

Thread Starter #1
Hey friends I am planning to go Delhi in the 1st week of Nov'2012. I am visiting Delhi since last 20 years, but due to my official work I used to stay at Karol bagh, near New Delhi Rly station and some times in different place.

For past 8 years my brother was there in Gurgoan working for HH, so I used stay with him for all these years and lost touch with hotels in Delhi. So I request you to suggest me a good hotel in a reasonable budget

Stay : 3 to 4 days

Where I need to go : Pragati maidan, Chanakyapuri

Budget : Rs.1000 to 2000

Requirements : Reasonably good ambience, easy accessible and an executive one.

During my last visit I stayed near Mahipalpur Flyover, some Classic hotel, Hotel is wonderful and was also near to Chanakyapuri, but price was bit high around Rs.3200/-. and this time I also have to go to Pragati Maidan at least for 2 days, so please suggest me a good hotel.

Once my trip is finalised I will post a thread about " Mini TAI Delhi meet" Where I would like to meet our Delhi friends[:)] and have some nice time together.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to Delhi in advance. There are a lot of budget Hotels in Paharganj but I’m not sure if that’s the case in Chanakyapuri as it’s one of the posh locations of Delhi.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thank you for response Vibhor. I am not looking at to stay in Chanakyapuri, yes it is a posh location. I just mentioned where I am supposed to go. So based on that any good location is ok. Yeah There are quite few hotels in Pahar gunj, but you know the area is really crowded at times.

you can check hotels in KB/east patel nagar
they are on the metro line and you can easily visit Pragati Maidan by metro.

Thread Starter #10
If the situation is that I travel by Rajdhani and get down at H Nizamuddin, which is the central place to go to Pragati Maidan and Chanakyapuri. From Google maps it shows that H Nizamuddin is the central place to go to these places. If this is correct, please suggest me a good hotel near H Nizamuddin

Thread Starter #11
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your valuable inputs on this. I am done with my booking at Ginger,Delhi[:)]

@Vibhor, now this thread can be closed !!

Thread Starter #15
S class,

I did not understand what you meant by this post, however Ginger stay was good and economical too. I think you might have not noticed that this thread stands closed now

Top Bottom