Reason Behind Your TAI Handle?

Thread Starter #1
well, this is a thread created to share our thoughts on how we created our username. Some are very obvious! But still, do share it. Tell us your username and then state the reasons below it.

type-r:

I love Hondas!! I like modded Hondas even more! so thought of mugen and type-r. but type-r sounded cooler so i created type-r![clap]

Arun

Suspended
Hmm...There are many more obvious names. Neil.Bhujbal for one. Let the others like whackedonce come up to this thread. I really want to know the story behind this name. :biggrin:

Well, I just kept my name just like that. Actually nothing came in my mind the time i first registered in an online community. I started with something like crazy car, etc.. then ended up with Crazy cat. And for the record, i don't like cats.

Arun

Suspended
You having a rottweiler is enough proof that you don't like cats!

Is your username a typo? :tongue: the keys r and t are side by side.

Well i actually thought this is a large forum with lots of members before joining , and so thought there maybe some Dhaya existing here already!! So opted for the prefix Cool before my name!! Even my e-mail ID starts like this!!

I think mine is pretty obvious too. Actually I got the idea from the registration plates in UK where people do this.
P3TER would have been the plate I would have to buy if I was in UK. So I modified that a bit.

Top Bottom