Rear Wiper & Washer in My Maruti Alto

Thread Starter #32
Okie.. But how about the rear end of the speaker?? did it have proper place to be pushed in?? sorry if I am making no sense to you.. [frustration]
Don't hesitate to ask me queries man. There was a problem with the speakers bottom but I had fixed it with spacers :)

Put holes using hand drill with 5/8 bits

Water motor fixed on the stock tank itself. I am changed the tank from the old VX to accommodate 2 motors.

wires and hose routed via door skill pads and the top!

There is no need to cut or anything I changed the door pad with MDF one.

Thanks man., I am waiting to see your upgrade
Thanks for all the info frend.can u post some pics of the water motor??

BTW does any of the wires and pipes are visible inside the cabin area? i have seen that the hatch door looks neat from the pics,means no wiper motor wire or wash nozzle pipe visible

correct me if i am wrong my guess is that the wiper motor wires have to be taken from the door sill pads to the rear door and water pipes from the roof lining right[confused]

is this the motor mounting points which you have mentioned ?
can you mark the holes you used to mount the motor and a complete list of part numbers you have used ? i/m trying very hard to find the switch since it cost around 5000/= here in SL i was thinking when some friend of mine comes to India ask him to buy from there and bring here.[;)]
DSC_6458.jpg

Thread Starter #38
BTW does any of the wires and pipes are visible inside the cabin area? i have seen that the hatch door looks neat from the pics,means no wiper motor wire or wash nozzle pipe visible
Nothing visible :) everything hidden under the pads
correct me if i am wrong my guess is that the wiper motor wires have to be taken from the door sill pads to the rear door and water pipes from the roof lining right[confused]
No. wiring taken for motor from ignition only

I AM so thrilled to finally see a rear wiper diy for alto so cant stop asking u questions
With pleasure.
can you mark the holes you used to mount the motor and a complete list of part numbers you have used ? i/m trying very hard to find the switch since it cost around 5000/= here in SL i was thinking when some friend of mine comes to India ask him to buy from there and bring here.[;)]
View attachment 100580
Same holes acting as mounting. drilled for only wiper motor rod and washer jet.

Nothing visible :) everything hidden under the pads

No. wiring taken for motor from ignition only

With pleasure.

Same holes acting as mounting. drilled for only wiper motor rod and washer jet.
your diy looks very neatly done.it looks as if its factory fiited[cheers]

Thread Starter #42
View attachment 100580
250 rs for the switch I will send you the part no asap

did u lift the floor carpet for routing the wires same like fitting remote boot opener and water tubes through roof carpet?

i have already fitted rear wiper and washer in my ALTO [;)].but my rear wiper is that of new KB Series Wagon r and it looks more cool and does the job efficiently

Attachments

Top Bottom