Ravi From Kerala

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,
I am RAVI from Kerala. I am self employed person. I own TVS Wego scooter and Honda shine. I am planning to buy old/vintage Maruti 800.
Now I am searching for good maruti. I will post details as soon as I buy one.
I came to know about this site through internet search. I was searching for used maruti 800 and related stuffs. I went through some forums of vijayprakash, varun560061, ss80 etc. I found it very exciting and hepful. Thank you guys.

Hi friends,
I am RAVI from Kerala. I am self employed person. I own TVS Wego scooter and Honda shine. I am planning to buy old/vintage Maruti 800.
I came to know about this site through internet search. I was searching for used maruti 800 and related stuffs. I went through some forums of vijayprakash, varun560061, ss80 etc. I found it very exciting and hepful. Thank you guys.
Welcome to the TAI @ravi800
Nice to know that you want a M800 as your 1st car, i am sure many in this forum must have driven M800 in their life at some point of the time.
All the best for your search, may you get the best M800[thumbsup]

Hi friends,
Welcome to the forums, @ravi800
Have a happy and pleasant stay here.
You should check OLX for used cars, i too bought my Manza from OLX!

Top Bottom