Raja's Meet Continuous - Chennai-Mumbai Meet

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

After Mr. Raja's meet with allhyundaicars in Delhi it was our turn to meet him at Chennai. Mr. Raja has informed about this meet some time back [during our mini Chennai-Hyderabad meet on 27th Sep 2012 itself.

Just couple of days back he confirmed his trip and I sent SMS for some known members in chennai. Out of that Mr. Dhaya and Mr. Appu confirmed their attendance.

Then yesterday evening I received a call from Mr. Raja just from airport as soon as he landed [that shows his promptness and eagerness to meet us] and told me about his program and where he will be staying.

He invited us for the show, but unfortunately Mr. Appu was not able to join us since his shift time was 4pm to 10pm. So I and Mr. Dhaya planned to join Mr. Raja in the show. As usual, I and dhaya did not have space for parking and somehow we parked couple of streets away from the venue.

When we reached the venue Mr. Raja welcomed both of us with great and lovely hugs. He took us into the back stage where just Sunidhi Chauhan has started her show. Actually it was my first concert experience [Never been to one before] and that too started with back stage experience. When I was mentioning this to Raja he said it will be always back stage experience when we are with him.

After few minutes he helped us to get into the auditorium for the show. We enjoyed the show for 45 mints. Sunidhi's performance was rocking [she dance well man, great dancer]. Music was blasting in such a way that our heart also would have started bumping/dancing. Then Mr. Raja performed for nearly 20 minutes. He mostly performed in English and Hindi [able to understand 60-70%]. Enjoyed the performance like Amithab, Dev anand's Dog and Punjabi couple at Airport.

Then we came out to the back stage where we met him again and had a nice chat for full 40-45 minutes. It was a lovely chatting and how he loves STORME [especially the black one]. We talked about cars, cars and cars nothing else. [My sparky, His sparky, XUV500, Xylo, Ford ECO Sport, Dhaya's Arya, Saffari and Jetta, Appus and Ajith's Vista, Scorpio, BMW too]

After that Mr. Dhaya wanted to go home, and we decided to head back to the hotel where Mr. Raja and team were staying. To my surprise Mr. Raja said he will come with me to hotel in my car. I was happy and one the way to car, i can see so many people wishing him for his good performance. Actually I was in air when I was with Mr. Raja[;)]

After that we reached hotel, by the time Mr. Appu with his friend was waiting for us there. We had a nice dinner and with lots and lots of chat. Around 11.45pm we have concluded the mini meeting hoping for another meet with Mr. Raja and other TAIians.

I would like to thank Mr. Raja for making an wonderful opportunity for such a great meeting and Thank Mr. Dhaya, Mr. Appu and Appu's friend for honoring our invitation and joining us.

Hope to meet you with another thread on another Mini Meet [Hope fully a meet at PONDY, Pondy guys be ready]

Some pics I took. [Guys, still am not in good terms with my Camera and doing some mistake. Sorry if the pics are not good]

Sunidhi Chauhan's performance
Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-1-2012-10-25.jpg

Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-2-2012-10-25.jpg

Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-4-2012-10-25.jpg

Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-6-2012-10-25.jpg

Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-7-2012-10-25.jpg

Mr. Raja's performance
Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-9-2012-10-25.jpg

Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-12-2012-10-25.jpg

Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-13-2012-10-25.jpg

Mr. Raja and Mr. Dhaya
Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-14-2012-10-25.jpg

Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-15-2012-10-25.jpg

Mr. Raja in a tele-conversation
Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-16-2012-10-25.jpg

Mr. Appu, Mr. Raja and Myself [Sethu Murugan]
Mini-Chennai-Mumbai-Meet-18-2012-10-25.jpg

Thread Starter #3
Cool. Seems like you pals had a great time.

@Dhaya - you have put on more weight!!!! [lol]
Yes Arun, We had good time. Are you sure Dhaya's weight. I think he has become become taller little bit[;)] half of the time I was looking him as if he was in some stool or something [Not complaining sir]

Yeah sethu I am very sure. When i met him last year, he was very thin. May be he is growing in both the co-ordinates. [lol]

Cool. Seems like you pals had a great time.

@Dhaya - you have put on more weight!!!! [lol]
yes dhaya seems to put more weight

Hope to meet you with another thread on another Mini Meet [Hope fully a meet at PONDY, Pondy guys be ready]

Some pics I took. [Guys, still am not in good terms with my Camera and doing some mistake. Sorry if the pics are not good]
very happy to know about your meet sir.
but i was very happy to read the last two sentence[:D]

Hi Guys,

As Like Mr. Sethu sir said, I was not able to attend the program. But, I decided to meet Raja at any cost and informed to Sethu sir about my timings. Sethu has checked with Raja & planned for dinner at 10.00pm. My office timing ends at 10.00pm. But, I started from office little bit early at 9.30pm & informed my friend that I'm going to meet Raja. Then my friend said, that he was also free. So, He reached my office at 9.30pm with his bike. first we both decided to travel in my Glamour Bike, But due to late hours we don't know where to park my friends Splendor, So we reached the spot on ours Bikes.

Once I saw Raja, he welcome me with a Hug. He is too friendly and we spoke like a childhood friends[:D]. then,we went to Dinning hall & had our Dinner. I asked about the test ride experience & some doubts about the Strome. He told about Strome very clearly & we all wondered why TATA not provided Streeing mounted controls & 2Din.

In the Meantime Mr. Sethu called to Gurrala(Mr.RK). He handover the Phone to Raja. Raja & Gurrala had a short discussion, then I spoke with Gurrala through Mr. Sethu Mobile. Gurrala spoke very frindly & he has good sense of humor, Gurrala & Myself spoke for sometime & decided to meet very soon.

After the Dinner we took some snap. As Raja want to prepare his luggage to leave at 3.00am, we said bye to Raja & left the Place.

I really had a wonderful time with Raja, But missed the Show. Hope I will not miss the show by next time[:)]

Thread Starter #7

Man, that last but one line is okie. But why are you so happy that am not in good terms with my camera.. [;)]

Wonderful pic's thanks for uploading it here, eagerly awaiting for our TAI celebrity to make a visit to Bangalore as well.

Thread Starter #9
@visran. Thanks. Yes our Celebrity is all rounder and am sure he will visit Bangalore soon and Hope you guys have a grand gala party together.

Where are you Mr. Gurralla, we are waiting for your comments. Hope you are taking rest after Dasara celebrations.

Wow that was a pretty fast work done by you sethu, pics have come really well and what was the song which he was singing there.
You ppl must be really lucky to meet such a TAI celebrity, when do we have a chance of meeting you Raja want to see the concert show in Bangalore too.

Thread Starter #12

Wow that was a pretty fast work done by you sethu, pics have come really well and what was the song which he was singing there.
You ppl must be really lucky to meet such a TAI celebrity, when do we have a chance of meeting you Raja want to see the concert show in Bangalore too.
Yes we had a nice but a mini meet. it nice to be with a celebrity. BTW, he is not the singer, he is a standup commedian and he did very well in that job. Really enjoyed it very well. For your information, I also mis-understood he is a singer at first.

Hmm !! Sethu[anger], I missed this thread because of you. You should PM me saying that you have started a thread !!

Wow !! looks to be a wonderful meet without me[cry] and without juice[;)]

I wish to get an opportunity soon to see Raja on a show

It was really nice speaking to Raja,Sethu,Appu on that night and Yes I will meet Appu very soon if things go well.

Nice efforts by Sethu again bringing us a nice thread !!

Top Bottom