raj_5004 v3.0.2

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys, this is raj_5004. Now now, I am not exactly new on this forum, but I felt a need to say a few things about myself this time since a lot has happened with me over this period.

First, let me explain what is v3.0.2 -

raj_5004 v1.0: When I was in mumbai and was very very active on this forum.
raj_5004 v2.0: When I moved to UK and was moderately active on this forum.
raj_5004 v3.0.1: When I came to Dubai on tourist visa in search of a good job, very active.
raj_5004 v3.0.2: When I finally migrated to Dubai with a job and work visa in hand, rarely active on this forum.

I wanted to inform all you guys that I have migrated to Dubai as I have managed to get a job in Hyundai Mobis. Hyundai Mobis is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Corporation which manufactures all parts for Hyundai and Kia vehicles right from body panels to seats to dashboard to engines to transmission to lights. Mobis has it's presence in a lot of countries... I work in MPME (Mobis Parts Middle East), we are responsible for the distribution of spares for all Hyundai and Kia vehicles on the roads of UAE and Africa.

For more information about Hyundai Mobis, you can visit the link -
HYUNDAI MOBIS

When I came to Dubai, I wanted to work either in the Automobile field or in the Logistics sector. I consider myself lucky to get a job in both sectors simultaneously, within 2 weeks of arriving in Dubai!

The reason behind my lack of posts in TAI is because of of tight work schedule and nothing else. Weekends are generally spend roaming around with cousins and friends! Eventually, I hope I can spend more time interacting with you guys in this forum...

Good to hear from you buddy and congratulations on your new job.
Luck favouring you for sure with getting the opportunity to work in sectors you wanted together.
Looking forward to hear more about your experiences in Mobis.

@raj_5004, love the way you mentioned your various versions. Hope everyone including me can figure out some versions and that will be interesting. Glad that you are working in automobile sector.

Welcome back Raj. Work is workship, so no seconds to that.

Mean while if find time, please update sights and sounds of Dubai here, specially cars and public transport.

Hello guys, this is raj_5004. Now now, I am not exactly new on this forum, but I felt a need to say a few things about myself this time since a lot has happened with me over this period.

First, let me explain what is v3.0.2 -

raj_5004 v1.0: When I was in mumbai and was very very active on this forum.
raj_5004 v2.0: When I moved to UK and was moderately active on this forum.
raj_5004 v3.0.1: When I came to Dubai on tourist visa in search of a good job, very active.
raj_5004 v3.0.2: When I finally migrated to Dubai with a job and work visa in hand, rarely active on this forum.

I wanted to inform all you guys that I have migrated to Dubai as I have managed to get a job in Hyundai Mobis. Hyundai Mobis is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Corporation which manufactures all parts for Hyundai and Kia vehicles right from body panels to seats to dashboard to engines to transmission to lights. Mobis has it's presence in a lot of countries... I work in MPME (Mobis Parts Middle East), we are responsible for the distribution of spares for all Hyundai and Kia vehicles on the roads of UAE and Africa.

For more information about Hyundai Mobis, you can visit the link -
HYUNDAI MOBIS

When I came to Dubai, I wanted to work either in the Automobile field or in the Logistics sector. I consider myself lucky to get a job in both sectors simultaneously, within 2 weeks of arriving in Dubai!

The reason behind my lack of posts in TAI is because of of tight work schedule and nothing else. Weekends are generally spend roaming around with cousins and friends! Eventually, I hope I can spend more time interacting with you guys in this forum...
Dear Raj,

I have seen yours posts on bhp, i would like to talk to about Ford fusion,

I got ford fusion 2017 SE model mid range, I have lot of doubts,

kindly contact me.or give me your twitter.

Thanks

Top Bottom