Raaj Says Hello to Everybody. :)

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

Recently I joined TAI and am very glad to be part of this community which surely gives me more knowledge and more awareness of automobiles.

I own 'Ford Figo Titanium diesel' which I've purchased on March 2012. Sofar, I've drove 17,000+ Kms on it. Other than that, I also own 'Hero Honda Passion Plus' too.

Hopefully, I enjoy this forum and thanks to all for making it great.

Regards,
Raaj.

A very warm welcome to TAI Raaj
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation. Especially a Figo ownership review would be nice.
Please have a read of the rules to make your stay here easy!

Best Wishes
IR

hey Raaj,

Welcome on board man. Good to see another Ford fan joining in.

As IronRock said, a detailed ownership review would sure do justice to your car, yourself and all of us here!!

Thread Starter #4
Thank You Iron Rock & rahulgupta3101 for your warm welcome and for your kind words. :)

hai raaj,
i am from hindupur. welcome to TAI.
TAI is a nice place for automobile enthusiasits.
Take the spirit, and proceed for a nice journey here.
cheers

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Thank you rayal for your kind words and for your warm welcome. Very glad to know you are from hindupur. :)

350Z

Core Team
Recently I joined TAI and am very glad to be part of this community which surely gives me more knowledge and more awareness of automobiles.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Raaj. Have a fantastic experience here. You haven’t posted in the main forums yet it seems. Just give us a buzz if any help is required.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
Thank You friends for your kind words. As of now, iam going through the forums and reading a lot. I shall surely participate more on the forums as much as I could. [:)]

Thank You again and have a wonderful day ahead. [clap]

Raaj.

Top Bottom