Questions About New Bolero M2DiCR

Thread Starter #46
I was ready to take it for ~ 7.5L (the price of current ZLX variant here). I thought that is a fair deal for both the parties, considering it is stopped in producion and 2011 model. But they are not lowering it to that range and I had to quit.

I've gone through the Test Drive Review forum but couldn't find any review of the New Bolero with the m2DiCR engine. I checked however I might have missed the thread somehow, if there is a test drive review could anyone point me to it :please:

I've gone through the Test Drive Review forum but couldn't find any review of the New Bolero with the m2DiCR engine. I checked however I might have missed the thread somehow, if there is a test drive review could anyone point me to it :please:
Hey you can PM the mods and ask for a full fledged test review of the vehicle.

hai everybody..

I had a discussion with the dealer.. Initially he accepeted for a 15k cash discount and a Temp registration before the delivery which i consider as a better deal. After that i asked about the advance payment for booking. He refused to give the bank account details and once i moved to the payment process[surprise]. he gone back telling no discounts will be given and also no temp registration will be done.[confused] He is bluffing me with some irrelavent reasons and asking for a one shot cash payment without the discounts[frustration]. which is totally doubtfull. I wonder what happened to them. i doubt whether the car is in good condition or not.

Regards,
Guha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something's smelling fishy here [thinking] maybe the vehicle would be a display piece or a TD car, its recommended to buy the new ZLX instead of going for that particular model,its fuel efficient,plus has better interiors than the previous one.

Thread Starter #51
+1 to this.
Since I did not go till this end, I was not aware of these doubtful demands [surprise].
Better Avoid! Please settle with ZLX if it satisfies you.
I never suggest you to go with this piece. Probably they may need to make sure that you will be trapped by paying the full amount. So keep away from this.

Hi..

Thanks for the suggestions. I left it out. Not interested anymore in that piece. [:)] Is there any Complete Test Review for The New Bolero ZL coz i couldnt find anywhere. [confused]

Regards,
Guha..

Hai Friends,

After some really Hard tries and struggles I was forced to quit for the Bolero VLX.. Instead, I became a Very Proud Owner for my GEEB a.k.a BOLERO M2diCR couple of months back.. :)
Sorry for the Delay, As got stuck with the Office stuffs :(

Regards,
Guha.

Hai Friends,

After some really Hard tries and struggles I was forced to quit for the Bolero VLX.. Instead, I became a Very Proud Owner for my GEEB a.k.a BOLERO M2diCR couple of months back.. :)

Regards,
Guha.
Oh that's nice, how about sharing an ownership review of your new Bolero?
Which model did you choose.

Hai Friends,

Regards,
Guha.
Congrats ghuhans. How about posting some pics of your GEEB?[;)]

Oh that's nice, how about sharing an ownership review of your new Bolero?
Which model did you choose.
Thanks Vishwas, ya am in the mode of analyzing GEEB for its abilities..[;)] will give a ownership exp soon :)
btw I own a BOLERO SLX.. [:)]

@ Akash
sure here the Pics of Mighty GEEB.. [:)]

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi guhans,

The juncture you were at one point of time, I am at the same now!
So I have a Tata Manza and am looking for selling it out and go for a Bolero.

I am too a Bolero fan. Even after enjoying the comforts of my Manza, I am thinking of the crude Bolero.

Now when I went to check for the Bolero, I learnt that m2DICR have been shelved a new Power+ versin is out. The new power+ version shares the engine with that of the TUV. It's a 3 cylinder 1.5L engine with the same torque figures on the paper. The power is more by 10 horses.

Bu I am still interested in the m2DICR engine since I have been hearing a lot about it from those days.

The issue is, I will have to do it in a hurry as the dealer has only 1 SLX (Java Brown) left and I guess one in the SLE.

I took a test drive of the power+ and liked the peppyness of the engine. I have not driven m2DICR and would like to know more on that.

Could you please share some details on your ownership? It would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!

I have spoken to 2 well known dealers in Bangalore - Sireesh Auto @ Hosur Road and India Garage @ Mahadevpura and both say that the production of m2DICR has been stopped and what they have available is in their stockyards - 2 SLE and 1 SLX (Java Brown)
On the website, Mahindra still displays m2DICR as you have posted. I even booked a test drive for the same and got a SMS saying m2DICR is a refined engine, etc. but it seems all that is old and still live.
None of the dealers have a test drive vehicle for m2DICR.

Top Bottom