Questions About New Bolero M2DiCR

Thread Starter #31
Though Scorpio is a great vehicle, Bolero is closer to my heart. Somewhere I am getting a Maruti Gypsy feel. May be because of the bumpy ride [:)].

Till Auto Expo 2012, Bolero is the one to go for (CRDe or M2DiCR is the pending question). No other choices as of now. But from Jan-7 onwards, this could be changed. Saw the latest scoop pictures of Maruti Ertiga. Need to check this one before settle with Bolero. Because this is not that bad as I thought earlier (1.3L MJD :biggrin: not sure about the output hourses though). After all the experience was great with Maruti people so far.

Though Scorpio is a great vehicle, Bolero is closer to my heart. Somewhere I am getting a Maruti Gypsy feel. May be because of the bumpy ride [:)].

Till Auto Expo 2012, Bolero is the one to go for (CRDe or M2DiCR is the pending question). No other choices as of now. But from Jan-7 onwards, this could be changed. Saw the latest scoop pictures of Maruti Ertiga. Need to check this one before settle with Bolero. Because this is not that bad as I thought earlier (1.3L MJD :biggrin: not sure about the output hourses though). After all the experience was great with Maruti people so far.
Well Ertiga makes 90BHP for that matter,but pricing will be nearer to Xylo and ahead of Bolero,Anyway give it a chance and keep fingers crossed till auto expo.

Thread Starter #34
Hi Novice, wasnt ur requirement for an SUV ? not sure how Ertiga will fit that bill?
Yes. Ertiga is nowhere near to the SUV feel. But still just wanted to give a chance. Simply beccause of the Maruti A*S*S and owning 2 Marutis really made a good impression.
First preference goes to Bolero anyway since I need an SUV feel. Ertiga is just a consideration. Let me see if it can overcome the SUV desire in me.

pricing will be nearer to Xylo and ahead of Bolero
Yes. Heard so. In that case, another sweet reason to go for the cheapest SUV available [lol]

Hi Novice29,
Iam looking for a new Bolero CRDE, but i couldnt get one from the dealer here.. could u tell me whether the CRDE is available still in ur place...!!!

Dear Novice,

Iam looking for a Bolero CRDE.. But i couldnt get one here.. the dealers around here dont have one.. Could you pls tell me whether the CRDE is still available there... which dealer u r looking in..
Looking for ur help...

Thanks,
Guha..

Last edited:
Thread Starter #37
Dear Novice,

Iam looking for a Bolero CRDE..
It is still available. There are 2 Vlx Boleros available here. One is Black (June 2011) and the other is a White (August 2011). Please PM me in case you need the contact details of the Sales person.

Thread Starter #39
Hi Novice..

Can i get ur mail id or contact no.. unable to find the sending PM option..
sorry..
My ID is guhabathu@gmail.com
I have sent a mail to the ID mentioned. Please check.

One suggestion : They have a confusion about the price I think. So plan for a good bargain.

Let me know in case of any help needed.
Good Luck :)

I have sent a mail to the ID mentioned. Please check.

One suggestion : They have a confusion about the price I think. So plan for a good bargain.

Let me know in case of any help needed.
Good Luck :)
So what happened to your decision? waiting for Ertiga?

Hi...

I have just spoken to the dealer... he says the on road price is 8.1lacs...
and the bargain is still ON... and i have asked for a still better deal..:)
let me wait for the response..
Any suggestions..?!!!
Btw.. Novice, Did you saw both the Vlx i mean test drove those......

Regards,
Guha

It is pending for the below ones.

1) Ertiga
2) THAR V2
What does Thar V2 has? A/c and hard top?[:)]
If Ertiga is priced in 8-9 lakhs(probably VDI) you can buy it without hestation.

Hi...

I have just spoken to the dealer... he says the on road price is 8.1lacs...
and the bargain is still ON... and i have asked for a still better deal..:)
let me wait for the response..
Any suggestions..?!!!
Btw.. Novice, Did you saw both the Vlx i mean test drove those......

Regards,
Guha
8.1 is a bit high priced,just to bring down the prices tell the dealer that its a 2011 make so resale value would be less along with higher depreciation, and tell him you have to take it to Chennai where you need to spend more amount on transferring the vehicle.

Why take from Kerala,you could ask any dealers to order know? or give it a shot by mailing the Mahindra team they might help(who knows they may have some old stock left.)

When we were looking out for Eeco the SE in Bangalore told that Versa would be given if ordered,so give it a try

Thread Starter #44
Test drove only one (white one). And that too only in the yard, not on road. Since that was not a TD vehicle they were reluctant for a TD (that is good). I could not find any issues and it was a smooth one. But not sure about the black one as it was not getting started when tried for a TD.

By the way, what do you feel about the on-road price? I am not convinced with that. Because I read somewhere that Vlx prices were slashed by a significant amount by the mid of 2011.

What does Thar V2 has? A/c and hard top?[:)]
No hard top it seems. But an AC and a much needed Engine Immobiliser :)

Last edited:
8.1 is a bit high priced,just to bring down the prices tell the dealer that its a 2011 make so resale value would be less along with higher depreciation, and tell him you have to take it to Chennai where you need to spend more amount on transferring the vehicle.

Why take from Kerala,you could ask any dealers to order know? or give it a shot by mailing the Mahindra team they might help(who knows they may have some old stock left.)

When we were looking out for Eeco the SE in Bangalore told that Versa would be given if ordered,so give it a try
I tried in chennai, and many other places in TN.. but non of them ready to take the booking.. i think i should try mailing Mahindra.. do any one has the mail ID..!!!

Yes.. am bargaining telling all the factors.. let us see what they will come up..

Test drove only one (white one). And that too only in the yard, not on road. Since that was not a TD vehicle they were reluctant for a TD (that is good). I could not find any issues and it was a smooth one. But not sure about the black one as it was not getting started when tried for a TD.

By the way, what do you feel about the on-road price? I am not convinced with that. Because I read somewhere that Vlx prices were slashed by a significant amount by the mid of 2011.
Hi Novice...
Thanks for the comment on the Dealer and the vehicle...
I prefer the White one only... One of my friend got a Bolero CRDE in Sep 2011 in TN.. He says the price is bit higher,.. so will try nego further... let me try if i could bring some more price down.. :)

I personally feel that the price is high by 20000 to 30000rs on the On road price,,, in TN it was 7.9by 2011 i guess..

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom