Query Regarding Hyundai Verna Service!!!

Thread Starter #1
i recently bought a second hand hyundai verna crdi through a good deal. the car is in excellent condition.[:D]
i recently serviced it and changed all the oils and stuff. suppose my car runs without any problem, when will be my next service due???

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Verna, like all most CRDi cars will have 10000 kms service interval.
Where did you service the car?

I suppose you have the manual with you. It'll contain details about it.

Thread Starter #3
The car was being serviced at DSC hyundai but now i prefer KUN hyundai as its near my house, got it servived at KUN only.they did a good jobchanged al the oils and filters costed 5k..

cooldhaya,routine service for a CDRI Verna has to be done between 5,000 to 10,000 kms,or every 6 months once.The things to be changed are oil filter,diesel filter,engine oil and brake oil.
Every 5,000 kms once,wheel allignment has to be checked,it can be done along with your service due.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks Surendar for the info but i came to know of the same earlier when i left my car for first service! But the workshop recommends only 10k kms service interval and my car is almost due for service again!

vikram

Suspended
cooldhaya,routine service for a CDRI Verna has to be done between 5,000 to 10,000 kms,or every 6 months once.The things to be changed are oil filter,diesel filter,engine oil and brake oil.
Every 5,000 kms once,wheel allignment has to be checked,it can be done along with your service due.
How is wheel alignment checked ? It is a very important thing, i am fully aware of that. because, without that, tires completely get ruined and vehicle is also unstable. but how do we know that a vehicle its wheels properly aligned ?
Coming to hyundai verna, my car is new. i had my 1st service done(which was just washing and cleaning of the car and the dealer said engine oil change is not necessary as the car has not run enough). what has to be done in second service? i will make sure abt wheel alignment, change of engine oil and and brake oil. is change oil filter and diesel filter also necessary for a new car (in second and third service) or for that matter every 5K or 10K kms. what is recommended? every 5K or 10K ?

Top Bottom