Query Regarding Honda Brio

Thanks man. Your thread helped me a lot to add a bit more juice to the existing deal. I finally booked the red SMT yesterday:

OR Price: 5,52,037
Cash Discount: 30,037
I paid: 5,22,000

Free Accessories and Services:
-3rd & 4th Yr Warranty
-Seat Covers
-Body Colored Side Door Protector
-Rubber Mats
-Reverse Parking Sensor
-Mud Flaps
-Bumper Protector
-Teflon Coat
-Car Cover

I would go for following paid accessories and services
-Zero-Dep Insurance (BTB)
-Exhaust Finisher
-Door Handle Protector
-Double Horn/City's Horn
-Anti Rust Coat
-Boot Protector

I made sure that he arranges a PDI for me and delivery is promised in a week after i submit my papers for loan. Guess it ended well and now this wait to have my love is killing me[gun]
Congrats for getting very good deal. My car is ready for delivery and I am getting it on Wed, 14th

Congrats for getting very good deal. My car is ready for delivery and I am getting it on Wed, 14th
Congrats to you too bro and wish u many happy miles ahead.

Which dealer have you chosen? Mine is Dakshin Honda. Have you arranged a PDI before delivery?

Please share your dealership and PDI experiences here. I would wait for your post on 15th with lotsa pics [:D]

Thanks man. Your thread helped me a lot to add a bit more juice to the existing deal. I finally booked the red SMT yesterday:

-3rd & 4th Yr Warranty
-Seat Covers
-Rubber Mats
-Reverse Parking Sensor
-Mud Flaps
-Bumper Protector
-Teflon Coat
-Car Cover

-Exhaust Finisher
-Door Handle Protector
-Double Horn/City's Horn
-Anti Rust Coat
-Boot Protector

I made sure that he arranges a PDI for me and delivery is promised in a week after i submit my papers for loan. Guess it ended well and now this wait to have my love is killing me[gun]
Nice deal bro,seems you loaded your gun fully! You are getting lots of freebies.
Have you booked new smt with electric orvm?

I have also got my brio delivered this month,mine is smt w/o electric orvm.

My thread below:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ws/10134-my-honda-brio-smt-taffeta-white.html

Nice deal bro,seems you loaded your gun fully! You are getting lots of freebies.
Have you booked new smt with electric orvm?

I have also got my brio delivered this month,mine is smt w/o electric orvm.

My thread below:

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ws/10134-my-honda-brio-smt-taffeta-white.html
Congrats on your Brio and wish u many happy miles. Mine is same as yours, just that its in Rallye Red. I already read your thread past weekend [;)] and loved your Brio, spcl the top view pics.

-3rd & 4th Yr Warranty
-Seat Covers
-Rubber Mats
-Reverse Parking Sensor
-Mud Flaps
-Bumper Protector
-Teflon Coat
-Car Cover

-Exhaust Finisher
-Door Handle Protector
-Double Horn/City's Horn
-Anti Rust Coat
-Boot Protector

Yesterday got delivery of my Brio. The dealer expericence was very good, though showroom was closed for yesterday, the sales person Mr. Kumar of Magnum Honda could manage to get Pandit to get pooja done at showroom, He explained in detailed about the car also about the paper work. At end I learned that Brio comes with seat covers from factory so now I need not spend anything more for the car, except for the petrol :). Will upload pictures very soon

Yesterday got delivery of my Brio. The dealer expericence was very good, though showroom was closed for yesterday, the sales person Mr. Kumar of Magnum Honda could manage to get Pandit to get pooja done at showroom, He explained in detailed about the car also about the paper work. At end I learned that Brio comes with seat covers from factory so now I need not spend anything more for the car, except for the petrol :). Will upload pictures very soon
Congrats [clap] I didnt know that Honda's giving away PU seat covers from factory. I checked my vehicle during PDI, it had just the default fabric seats in beige. I also saw the same in a couple of cars ready for delivery. Maybe its a freebie given by Magnum.

Would wait for your pictures. My car's PDI pics are uploaded in another thread HERE

Last edited:
Hi all,

Can any one tell me, does brio smt have mud flaps on both sides of the rear tyres?

I have bought brio smt and the back tyres are having only back mud flaps and the front side is open and it really looks incomplete.
The Honda dealer was saying every Brio is like that and even VxMt does not have it.

Hi all,

Can any one tell me, does brio smt have mud flaps on both sides of the rear tyres?

I have bought brio smt and the back tyres are having only back mud flaps and the front side is open and it really looks incomplete.
The Honda dealer was saying every Brio is like that and even VxMt does not have it.
Mud flaps will be available only on back side. I am hearing this requirement first time and I don't think any other car provides it on front side of rear tyre(correct me If I am wrong).

Anyways, congrats for your Brio have a Happy Revving [clap]

Mud flaps will be available only on back side. I am hearing this requirement first time and I don't think any other car provides it on front side of rear tyre(correct me If I am wrong).

Anyways, congrats for your Brio have a Happy Revving [clap]
Thanks Bro. for the valuable info.

Top Bottom