Putting Amp. & Subwoofer in Spark

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I have a Spark LTO and I have installed Bull 4 Channel Amp with ID sub-woofer. I want to know wheather it decreases the performance of car or it reduces the mileage or car in anyway ?

Thanks.

Re: Putting Amp. & Subwoofer in car

Practically speaking no , theoratically speaking people can write notes and big theorems to prove it that it does may be 1-2% [;)]

don't worry about mileage man , my car does 280km in one tank (50 litres of premium unleaded) so its all good

Enjoy the sunshine till it lasts

Just make sure you don't connect the Constant on Remote of the Amp other wise it will be powered the whole time and will drain the battery

AMP has 3 points Ground (Negative)| REMOTE (ACC) | Constant (Positive Battery)

Subwoofer and amp would increase the load on the battery.

There would be no difference in the performance or mileage of the car.

Thread Starter #4

Practically speaking no , theoratically speaking people can write notes and big theorems to prove it that it does may be 1-2% [;)]

don't worry about mileage man , my car does 280km in one tank (50 litres of premium unleaded) so its all good

Enjoy the sunshine till it lasts

Just make sure you don't connect the Constant on Remote of the Amp other wise it will be powered the whole time and will drain the battery

AMP has 3 points Ground (Negative)| REMOTE (ACC) | Constant (Positive Battery)
Subwoofer and amp would increase the load on the battery.

There would be no difference in the performance or mileage of the car.
Hi,

Thanks for the clarification. Just wanted to make sure that amp + sub is not the reason of low mileage of the car.

Thanks.

Top Bottom