Purple Beauty - Fluidic VERNA 1.6L CRDI - Purple Fantasia - 1st in Color in TAI

@rbrkumaran1
Nice to see your car.
And thanks for putting tire air inflation photo and seat cover. as my dad already put aftermarket seat covers in my car from my native and sent me the car , i was not able to see how original seat covers are in base model.

I always wanted to put good alloys in my car. even in my previous honda city but coudnt save money as good alloys with tires costs 60k. I intentionally made my dad to take base model , as stock alloys in SX are not very attractive according to me.
but same like you budget is becoming hurdle.

Can anybody tell what is engine coating?

the underbody coating i did outside the guy said the brands name was abro but when they were spraying the cans were some other name with all spelling mistakes.
showroom uses dinitrol/3m they have a choice

Congats man finally the wait is over for you. Purple is a new color and do looks stunning. My dealer did tell me that they getting the most booking for white followed by purple. One of my cousin also took Purple and it sure looks amazing.

Thread Starter #21
Thank you all for your wishes!!

@Amit - The wait is not over yet, Today the dealer will go for registration process and I can take the car by Thursday evening only as number plates need to be printed and fitted in the car.

I wish to keep this thread live. After delivery of the car, I will take some proper snaps and share with you all.

Thread Starter #25
kumaran cant you get the car on temp registration we all are eagerly waiting for you to join our club and throw a party [:D]
You are right that I can take the car out with Temp Reg, but I intentionally dont want to roam with temp reg. At times cops dont hesitate to stop me and question (though I have required papers in hand, its waste of time) [:)]

Its hard to bare 1 more day, but worth [:D]

yeah its better to have peace by waiting a bit

neil i guess it keeps the engine bay cleans and easily washable
i dont know if it prevents rodents but at rs 650 i guess its a good thing

I am late but it will not stop me from welcoming you to the fluidic club. Very nice written thread.
It is the same habit against all the dealer that they will act and behave promptly before booking the car. Once you booked the car, they will irritate you by making false claims of delivery date. I booked my car on 14th May and promised the delivery within 3 to 4 weeks means in the first week of July. But as usual it didnt happen. My first SP left the job. Other SP told me that order is not placed and hyundai is not taking orders. After long wait got the delivery on 30th of august.

I have also done under body coating, paint protection and engine coating for 6K buck.
Also IMO the stock alloys are very good in looks and cant think of replacement.

Cheers

sorry for late reply . was busy with my internal exam.

ok so what is the benefit of this coating apart from shiny look?
dirt does not stick on it as bad as it get without this coating + its like anti-rust stuff protect engine . i got it in my first service also as i travel lot on water in my safari don't wanted to make safari look rusted box

Top Bottom