Pure Love for Country - Must See (Cars with Flag on Hood)

That means custom officer was a pure country lover., considered duty more important than the WC related award.
Yep. This happened with even 10dulkar, & this kanjoos chap wanted waiver on duty [anger] but then Fiat stepped in as he was brand amby of Fiat [lol] & they paid the customs duty for his Ferrari.

@g.....f , please do not call it a flag, however 3 colors are used nicely , and reflect affection and love toward nation other colors are also present and there will not be any legal scuffle.

@g.....f , please do not call it a flag, however 3 colors are used nicely , and reflect affection and love toward nation other colors are also present and there will not be any legal scuffle.
our new flag is the symbol of our new democratic south africa.
the red on top is the sun
blue at the bottom is the sea
the green the land
the black yellow and white - the people
the old flag represented the old apartheid system but many bikers still have the old flag badges on their vests
i personally do not have against it. who we are now is because of who we were. the south african indians or should i say forefathers have made big strides during apartheid. we have the ability to overcome great adversity and do not sit back and wait for things to happen.
we make things happen.

our new flag is the symbol of our new democratic south africa.
the red on top is the sun
blue at the bottom is the sea
the green the land
the black yellow and white - the people
the old flag represented the old apartheid system but many bikers still have the old flag badges on their vests
i personally do not have against it. who we are now is because of who we were. the south african indians or should i say forefathers have made big strides during apartheid. we have the ability to overcome great adversity and do not sit back and wait for things to happen.
we make things happen.
And in India, if we use Orange color more, we are called Hindu hardliners,
If green is used more, we are secularists.
[lol]

Top Bottom