Pure Love for Country - Must See (Cars with Flag on Hood)

Thread Starter #31
Re: Pure love for the country - Must See this

codename47 has answered it very well. " Pure love for the country" that part was bit of discriminating. "must see this " was more than enough in the title.
now cheers, let us leave it and talk about engines,tires,ASS,bhp etc.
Sorry if you took it the other way ,it was a car enthusiast point of view nothing personal.
India is my country as well I respect the country too.

yeah right lets talk abt bhp and mods

it show that he is proud to be Indian and his country that's what I feel

if flag was on underwear then I say its disrespect

I support Jalex here , if the law says its illegal then it should not be done! There are much better ways to show ones patriotism.

If i remember Sachin Tendulkar earlier used to have a tiny sticker of the Indian flag on front of his helmet , he was made to remove the sticker as it was against the rule. I think this happened several years back.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Pure Love for the country - Must See This

If Ferrari was not enough, here's BMW M3 with Indian flag completely designed on its hood.

bmw m3 indian flag hood.jpg
Source: Cars I Spotted

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #37
Everyone has different ways to express their love for the country
I dn't care how do you do that as long as its making you proud :)

Everyone has different ways to express their love for the country
I dn't care how do you do that as long as its making you proud :)
Everyone might and someone might not care how. But when there is violation of the Flag Code, Things can get real messed up for the person expressing his love in his own way.

Usually authorities do not take offence unless the media shows up and creates a stir. But why take chances and be a victim of sorts?

Slightly OT: An American can burn a U.S Flag as a matter of right to freedom of expression and protest. (I still believe that its allowed there unless there has been an amendment of laws there.)

Last edited:
Nice looking hood Vibhor. Black roof, white colour and Indian flag on hood making it a must watch but I do not think. Anybody can stay with it for a long time. This is little too much, do not you think so !

Thread Starter #41
I know what your talking about Jalex
There are better things to worry about rather than filing a case Against ANNA. What about black money in India. Why don't people go raid houses of people that they know are into black money marts?

Its hard to listen but the truth is we scare only those who are weak !

Talking about Flags , I know Americans do burn the flags and its not illegal there.

India is different in all the ways , its not dictatorship here and people tend to do what they like knowing they can Bribe anyone .

I know what your talking about Jalex
There are better things to worry about rather than filing a case Against ANNA. What about black money in India. Why don't people go raid houses of people that they know are into black money marts?

Its hard to listen but the truth is we scare only those who are weak !

Talking about Flags , I know Americans do burn the flags and its not illegal there.

India is different in all the ways , its not dictatorship here and people tend to do what they like knowing they can Bribe anyone .
The thing is when you are fighting someone who's too big a crook, You need to keep no room for errors or they will use the chance to take you down like they are doing to the anti-corruption movement. I had forewarned the IAC about this, But they didn't listen or even respond. Its so sad.

Thread Starter #43
Exactly I know
They all are bunch of crooks and do you think they would care?
I would always ignore these things and would keep an eye on the black market where all the deals happen

AMG

Suspended
Slightly OT: An American can burn a U.S Flag as a matter of right to freedom of expression and protest. (I still believe that its allowed there unless there has been an amendment of laws there.)

Now the law has been repealed.
They also have a respecdt for flag code or something of the sort.

Now Americans cant even wear the flag on their underwear and panties and bikinis like they used to. [lol]

Getting an Indian flag on your ride and that too Ferrari.. I would call it a pure love for the country
Why you are calling it a pure love ? just because the flag is on the car's bonnet? Or because of the costly car?

There is no flag on my car , does it mean my love is impure ? My car is not costly too, even if I fix a flag.

If flag on car indicates the purity /love for country then our office bearing politicos are purest in the patriotism .

. this car was almost given to Dhoni after WC victory.
What do you mean by ' almost given'? Was it taken back after a short ride?

Top Bottom