Purchasing New Volkswagen Polo 1.2 2012 Refresh Model

vasanthkumars
Congrats mate on your new car :)
are you sure mate that discounts are offering on new polo (with added features) ? hmm..they were giving on old models though.

For bluetooth they are charging 5k extra !

I don't know why these dealers mislead customers :(
There' no point in trusting these sales agents SHRUGS !

Thread Starter #17
vasanthkumars
Congrats mate on your new car :)
are you sure mate that discounts are offering on new polo (with added features) ? hmm..they were giving on old models though.

For bluetooth they are charging 5k extra !

I don't know why these dealers mislead customers :(
There' no point in trusting these sales agents SHRUGS !
Yep am pretty sure its on the Refresh Models because i asked the SE twice about it and he said it was on the Refresh Models and the Bluetooth is standard on the Refresh Highline.

Okay mate, I hope these discounts are on petrol polo too, last week I checked polo 1.2 highline petrol available for 6.40L on road without anything, so now have to recheck tomorrow.
Thanks for the help :)

Okay mate, I hope these discounts are on petrol polo too, last week I checked polo 1.2 highline petrol available for 6.40L on road without anything, so now have to recheck tomorrow.
Thanks for the help :)
Hey streetlife.
Checked VW ad in newspaper sometime back. Yes, there is discount on polo and vento till 15th October. Discounts are up to 45000 on polo. I think discounts will be even more on petrol model, which you can negotiate. So please rush to the dealer if you have made your mind on polo.

Hey streetlife.
Checked VW ad in newspaper sometime back. Yes, there is discount on polo and vento till 15th October. Discounts are up to 45000 on polo. I think discounts will be even more on petrol model, which you can negotiate. So please rush to the dealer if you have made your mind on polo.
Hello buddy,
I'm aware of that mate, that discount is on old 2012 pre facelift stock, what vasanthkumars is saying that he's getting discount on facelift model [surprise]
maybe some new scheme came today, will check tomorrow, but these dealers don't tell clear thing.
vasanthkumars
Your polo is with new black headlights ?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #23
Hello buddy,
I'm aware of that mate, that discount is on old 2012 pre facelift stock, what vasanthkumars is saying that he's getting discount on facelift model [surprise]
maybe some new scheme came today, will check tomorrow, but these dealers don't tell clear thing.
vasanthkumars
Your polo is with new black headlights ?
Yep buddy. With the smoked lights [;)]

Thread Starter #24
Check this out.

Festival Navratri Diwali Car Discount Scheme Offers in Oct 2012

Volkswagen - Polo

October - 2012

VW Polo Discount Offer *

VW Polo Petrol - Free Insurance + Rs/ 15K Cash

VW Polo Diesel - Free Insurance

+ Exchange Discount upto Rs. 20K

Offer on all Polo Trendline, Comfortline, Highline Models

* - Terms Apply. Free Insurance is Comprehensive and not Zero Dep Policy. Offer subject to change as per sole discretion of VW Dealership

The below text is mentioned in the next page of the article,

Volkswagen -

October - 2012

Looking to Buy VW Polo and VW Vento

MY 12 Stock - Select Models with discounts

MY 13 Stock - All Models. Referred by VW dealers for the facelift Model

Top Bottom