Purchasing New Car: Tata Tiago XZ vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis Delta

Thread Starter #61
Thanks for all the advise guys.

Update:

Finally booked Baleno Delta yesterday. I am ready to take Ray blue or Granite grey , which ever is available first.
Although official waiting period is 10 to 12 weeks, dealer mentioned that I could get delivery in 40 days.

Have some questions:
Is extended warranty worth it 3rd and 4th year or up 1 lakh km at Rs,8895?

Also I feel Nexa card and Std Accessories provided by nexa(except floor and boot mat) is waste of money? Suggestions

And is it worth buying insurance from the dealer with Zero dep+ engine protect+ RTI at Rs,21925?

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Have some questions:
Can be taken even later i.e after an year or so if you feel the need.

Also I feel Nexa card and Std Accessories provided by nexa(except floor and boot mat) is waste of money? Suggestions
According to me, Yes. The accessories can be bought from outside as well from a reliable shop at a much lesser price.

And is it worth buying insurance from the dealer with Zero dep+ engine protect+ RTI at Rs,21925?
Get the quote from other insurance companies too and then tell the dealer to match the quote from others. If he agrees good else you can opt for it from outside too.

Regards

Akash

kkn13

Suspended

Update:

Finally booked Baleno Delta yesterday. I am ready to take Ray blue or Granite grey , which ever is available first.
Although official waiting period is 10 to 12 weeks, dealer mentioned that I could get delivery in 40 days.

Have some questions:

Congrats !!
I feel dealer accessories are a rip off , you can get the exact same stuff outside for alot lesser
Keep in mind, certain accessories such as headlight upgrades(I suggest 4300k if so :D ) etc are better done by buying stuff outside and getting it fitted by the dealer because its lesser hassles even if dealer charges a bit more for fitting. Point being - warranty related disputes in future if any (applies to any brand)

Extended warranty can be bought later afaik

For Insurance , try and bargain hard with the dealer, pay a slight premium if needed but get it from the dealer imho. Reason being in future, they wont give a hard time if the need to claim arises. But people have had decent experiences with 3rd party claims too, though Ive never taken outside personally

Top Bottom