Punto Red Emotion MJD - 2 Years of Ownership

Re: Punto Red Emotion MJD - 1 Year Completed (Pg.14)

I am planning to get the leather work done from them. Can you also let me know from where you got those doortrims done.

I have done it from Pensee Leathers.
Yes they do remove steering. Even i was skeptical about that, but after seeing the work, i think that its pretty risk-free, IF you don't have air bag. If you have, better not to do that. Even they will tell they can handle, but better not to do from them.

Thread Starter #227

I haven't done any door trims. Only seat covers and steering cover.

How my Punto is looking, it will complete 2 years in 2 months -

DSC_0037.jpg

RSM, that is picturesque.
congratulations for 2 years with punto. would like to knoe your ownership experience.

Thread Starter #229

Last 1 year has been excellent, no issues. I was bit apprehensive for 1 year service interval, but except the clutch issue, car is running without any problem.
Keep in mind my running is not very high, just completed 19K.

Congrats in advance RSM. Wish you more happy and safe miles. I dont think any of the members of TAI Punto club has faced any major issue which translates to the fact that inspite of being in partnership with Tata motors, the fiat cars are not troublesome.

View attachment 21369
What can I say. AWESOME picture, I know you like photography (probably you never disclosed or I have not read that post but I can make out from this picture itself. It is by no chance a by chance photo.)

hmmmm zoomed version haan ! Nice but previous one.....I dont have words.

Congrats in advance RSM. Wish you more happy and safe miles. I dont think any of the members of TAI Punto club has faced any major issue which translates to the fact that inspite of being in partnership with Tata motors, the fiat cars are not troublesome.
Yes, you are right here Akash [thumbsup]. But I want to ask a question here. Someone was saying that Fiat-Tata friendship (agreement) would be over by next year ? Is it true or rumours or nothing [lol]

Thread Starter #235

Thanks guys.

But I want to ask a question here. Someone was saying that Fiat-Tata friendship (agreement) would be over by next year ? Is it true or rumours or nothing [lol]
This is certainly a rumor.

But some interesting things are happening.
- 2 new Fiat brand store (Boutiques) are coming up by next month, one in Pune and one in Delhi.
- In all bigger cities, the service stations are going to independent from Tata service centers. Again this is not fully independent, but sale service centers in that cities will open different service center for only Fiat cars.
- The small car testing started in India. I think Fiat is planning to correct all issues before they launch small cars.

350Z

Core Team

View attachment 21369
Nice photography, RSM. Feels good to read the updated ownership reviews. I still remember the day when we celebrated your car's purchase, then first anniversary and now it's going to be the second anniversary so soon. Keep going! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks guys.

This is certainly a rumor.

But some interesting things are happening.
- 2 new Fiat brand store (Boutiques) are coming up by next month, one in Pune and one in Delhi.
- In all bigger cities, the service stations are going to independent from Tata service centers. Again this is not fully independent, but sale service centers in that cities will open different service center for only Fiat cars.
- The small car testing started in India. I think Fiat is planning to correct all issues before they launch small cars.
What do you actually mean by boutques ? Is it possible to share some more information on it ? I know, I am from Delhi and I should give more information on it but my ignorance can be accepted as I have not brought Fiat yet and still in consideration due to some personal issues [lol]

Nice photography, RSM. Feels good to read the updated ownership reviews. I still remember the day when we celebrated your car's purchase, then first anniversary and now it's going to be the second anniversary so soon. Keep going! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes Vibhor you are right here but only concern I see here Ravi was very frequent earlier but not any more. Probably, Ravi can answer it but we need or I personally need your involvement more then anything else. Javadev is one who is still holding the fort but Ravi. What happened man ? Can we extend some support ? Please ask we are friends and probably carry the same interest if anything else.[cheers]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team

What do you actually mean by boutques ? Is it possible to share some more information on it ? I know, I am from Delhi and I should give more information on it but my ignorance can be accepted as I have not brought Fiat yet and still in consideration due to some personal issues.
We have had an extensive discussion on same. Let's continue in the respective threads. Please check out the following two interesting topics:

- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...s/372-can-fiat-re-establish-itself-india.html
- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-fiat-soon-establish-independent-studios.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

We have had an extensive discussion on same. Let's continue in the respective threads. Please check out the following two interesting topics:

- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...s/372-can-fiat-re-establish-itself-india.html
- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-fiat-soon-establish-independent-studios.html

Drive Safe,
350Z
[thumbsup] I would Vibhor. Thanks for the links.. See that I do not know about these threads as I mentioned earlier in some thread.

You are doing a good job Vibhor and I admire your efforts [cheers]

Thread Starter #240

Had few minor accidents, front bumper need replacement, even the bonnet needs to dented/pented.
Claimed insurance, given vehicle to Concorde today.

Total estimate is 8-9K. Time estimate is 5 days. I requested to make it bit early, so let us see when they can deliver.
And yes the bumper was available.

Top Bottom