Pune Traffic Police New Website

Looks like the site is open now. Good effort, atleast our police department is getting advanced technology wise, if not otherwise.

This is really a good effort shown by the police department but the thing is how many people will actually go and check the site. And even if they check it, how many people are going to follow it.
I am not being negative but just putting my thoughts.

Thread Starter #4
the traffic restriction section is in Marathi, now Pune being a cosmopolitan city, why these buffoons think that everyone one visiting the website would know marathi.

the traffic restriction section is in Marathi, now Pune being a cosmopolitan city, why these buffoons think that everyone one visiting the website would know marathi.
OT :There is nothing wrong in it. Go to france and germany you will not find anything in English.

@Mods : Please delete all above posts. (Including mine)

Pune Traffic police are very active and responsive on their FB page also, very good initiative.

350Z

Core Team
Possibly they copied it directly from the public release issued. The website is otherwise informative and easy to navigate. Traffic police websites must have as much information as possible. And that’s where I appreciate Delhi Traffic Police.

Drive Safe,
350Z

More than these websites i feel their FB page is more active. Chennai city traffic police's FB page is very active with regular updates!

We can now know the ownership details of a vehicle using the Vehicle registration number instantly through SMS.

Send a SMS to 092123 57123 typing vahan <space> <regn number without space>

For eg. If you want to find a owner of a car with no : MH12TM9999 [any random no. ]

Then send sms vahan MH12TM9999 to 092123 57123. You will get details in seconds.

Top Bottom