Pune TAI Members Outing to Mulashi on 9th October

Thread Starter #31
Re: TAI - Pune! Day's Outing To a Nearby Place.

Still some Puneties are missing, Come on Guys , Voice It. [anger]
@350z, Akash you guys haven't posted anything about this meet.[surprise]

Its good to see that all are meeting again. But this time also I won't be able to join you.

350Z

Core Team

@350z, Akash you guys haven't posted anything about this meet.
I’m updated about all the developments happening in this thread. I’m sure that this meet is going to be much bigger and exciting. If many of us are not convenient with the given date - I would suggest to revise it so that majority can attend. Please let me know if a Poll needs to be added.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #34
Its good to see that all are meeting again. But this time also I won't be able to join you.
Hi Sandeep, this is sad, You are the first who shared contact details with me, when we planned last meet.Is the dat finalized clashing with your plan?
Or are there any other limitation? do update me.
At least you can come in the morning and meet all the member and then you can leave, if it is possible for you.

I’m updated about all the developments happening in this thread. I’m sure that this meet is going to be much bigger and exciting. If many of us are not convenient with the given date - I would suggest to revise it so that majority can attend. Please let me know if a Poll needs to be added.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor, well no one here raised concerns over the proposed date, but still the window is open we have 10 days to go, guys you can let us know if you are not comfortable with the proposed date. We are flexible with the options and we will go with the majority![thumbsup]

Last edited by a moderator:

At least you can come in the morning and meet all the member and then you can leave, if it is possible for you.
I think I'll also have to do this. But it is a good option. At least, will be able to meet all of you.
I will PM you my contact details drivetech4.

Now lets suggest early morning time, so that we can have a decent number when we meet and those who have to go early can go back. I am suggesting 8AM.

Venue -- we will meet at Chanadni chowk, and then proceed towards mulshi.

Thread Starter #38

Now lets suggest early morning time, so that we can have a decent number when we meet and those who have to go early can go back. I am suggesting 8AM.

Venue -- we will meet at Chanadni chowk, and then proceed towards mulshi.
The proposed time in the thread is 8.00 am only and we will stick to it.

I will be there with some bengali sweets. So thats one more incentive to be there [:)]

Thread Starter #43

Status as on today!

List of Members who have confirmed, shared their contact details.
TAI_Day_outing.jpg

Other Pune members who haven't responded, Guys I request you to respond, still we have plenty of time.
TAI_Day_outing1.jpg

I missed FJ Cruzer in the above list, He was active during last meet, where are you man?
@Knightrider& Sandeepk Ideally you guys should have come for entire day, since both of you confirmed for last meet and didn't appear.

Will upload the map 2-3 days before the meet.

PS: Mumbai guys are most welcome!

Last edited:

What do you mean by I will try??????
If you are not there at 8am we all will bang at your door.[evil]
If "surfer" doesn't turn up by 8:00am, he will sponsor us a lunch at Sayaji, Trikaya or Mainland China. [;)]

Top Bottom