Pune TAI Members Outing to Mulashi on 9th October

Thread Starter #16
Re: TAI - Pune! Day's Outing To a Nearby Place.

al of a sudden Pune seems to be the most active city on TAI,, thnx to drivetech!! will be able to confirm only after the final date is decided.. gotta adjust emergency duty[frustration]
Ha ha ha ha , mumbaikar, on that day there will be another urgent surgery on unknown relative will take place, the hospital will be located at one of the above places!!!!!!!![:D]

I hope your boss is not a member here! and he knows your nickname here! ha ha ha ha![evil]

I am in. I think we should have less drive and more talk. We can go towards Mulshi. There are good hotels for breakfast and lunch in Pirangut. It's nearby and we can have a good time.

So for me I vote for first place -- Mulshi

Vibhor, you can add a poll (if necessary)for places only, date we can decide.

Last edited:

:lol!: ha ha..
just to remind you, there are 2 eyes.. and this time the other eye is to be operated!
at this rate i would be falling short of body parts to lie!!![:D]

Thread Starter #19

I am in. I think we should have less drive and more talk. We can go towards Mulshi. There are good hotels for breakfast and lunch in Pirangut. It's nearby and we can have a good time.

So for me I vote for first place -- Mulshi

Vibhor, you can add a poll (if necessary)for places only, date we can decide.
IMO poll will not serve the purpose, it will be ambiguous. from most of the replies it is observed that most the guys are comfortable with the dates-
Saturday 8th Oct or Sunday 9th Oct, more inclination towards Sunday 9th.
Regarding place, most of the guys seems to be comfortable with Mulshi area.
It will be a good place, road is good, less traffic , not so far, good number of restaurants.

Guys interested please share the contact detail through PM. I have the contact details of following members- Surfer,mumbaikar, powerpacked, amiti, figoian,sandeepk.
lets make it a memorable event.[clap]

Saturday 8th Oct or Sunday 9th Oct, more inclination towards Sunday 9th.
I would suggest Saturday (8th), coz you can freak out that day and be relaxed on Sunday. I always prefer Saturday for Travel; Booze; Party or anything. Else, the next Monday is going to be too dozy. [frustration]

This is just my opinion. Majority WINS. [thumbsup]

Last edited by a moderator:

I am out to Kolkata for Puja and only returning on 08th [sad] So it would be easier for me on 09th.

Though I agree with Figoian, a trip is always better on Saturday!

Thread Starter #22

I am out to Kolkata for Puja and only returning on 08th [sad] So it would be easier for me on 09th.

Though I agree with Figoian, a trip is always better on Saturday!
Hi Traveller, what time you will be returning on 8th? btw we can plan it on sunday no problem.

Hi Traveller, what time you will be returning on 8th? btw we can plan it on sunday no problem.
Lets have a POLL (Date) like we had for the earlier meet? That would make us easier to decide on the final date.

So Mulshi is finalized. Only date remains. I am OK for any of the dates mentioned.

Misal for breakfast and Tandoori kebabs for lunch[:)]

I returning at night around 10 pm on 08th Oct. But I am ready for an early morning drive on Sunday. Any thing for meeting up fellow TAI'ans [:)]

Thread Starter #26

I returning at night around 10 pm on 08th Oct. But I am ready for an early morning drive on Sunday. Any thing for meeting up fellow TAI'ans [:)]
Guys lets finalize, avoiding more options,Polls, more talk, more confusion.

Day/Date: Sunday 9th Oct
Place: Mulashi

Morning assembly point- Bavdhan Choupati- next to petrol pump at chandani chowk towards pirangut.

Final , now register your attendance who has not confirmed yet.

PS: the traveller if you skip this you will have to give all Pune TAI members a huge treat.Sunday is chosen only for you![thumbsup]

drivetech4 - sent you the details. Let me know in case there is change of plan. I will be away from internet week starting 02nd till 08th [:)]

Thread Starter #29

drivetech4 - sent you the details. Let me know in case there is change of plan. I will be away from internet week starting 02nd till 08th [:)]
Thanks mate, will keep you posted.
I urge all others to share contact details through PM as many guys will be away from internet during those days considering holidays and festive season.[frustration]

Top Bottom