Pune TAI Members Outing to Mulashi on 9th October

So, finally after pondering over it for days we went for the planned trip. Kudos to all who could make it and a stick to all who couldn't after confirming! (just kidding)

It was a fun filled trip on a hot sunny day. The fun would have tripled if it was overcast sky, but it wasn't meant to be. Because of the sun I ended up overexposing a lot of my pictures, which I am not putting up here.

We started at Bavdhan Chaupati at 0800 hrs. Knight rider came to meet us and wish us safe journey. Drivetech4 picked up Amiti and everyone assembled at the designated place. Mumbaikar was running late so we decided to move ahead for breakfast, as it was early and everyone was hungry to the core.

From left to right - Amiti, Figoian's friend, Figoian, Thetraveller, Knightrider (Drivetech4 is behind the camera)

IMG_0828.jpg

Our cars parked at shade in front of our B/F joint. All of us had loads of Misal, Poha, Aloo bhaji and Chaha!! It was a great start to the impending journey. Meanwhile Mumbaikar made up grounds and caught us here.

Some pics of the rides:
IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

We stopped at multiple places for refueling, chit chat and spirits[:)] Here are few pics en-route:

IMG_0831.jpg

Drivetech's new Vista!

IMG_0838.jpg

Enjoying nature *in senses*

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

Some more pics of the rides. No need to mention which belongs to whom!

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

Figoian checking out drivetech's vista! All of us were bowled over by the fit and finish of dash and interiors. It is no-nonsense deal from Tata.

IMG_0846.jpg

Having fun alongside mulashi dam water reservoir. Some guards even came up and said not to go for a swim. We were not even considering it [:)]

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

Time pass
IMG_0867.jpg

Attachments

Thread Starter #107
Thanks Guys!, It was one of the best trip I had in recent times.Thanks for making it happen, Today I got 4 more friends and I am really happy for it.
@Knightrider- Thanks mate for coming in early morning and keeping your word.
@Mumbaikar- Thanks for making it at the last moment.
@Figoian- Thanks for getting yourself and your friend in, and be part this time.
@The Traveller- Thanks for making it, even after travelling and reaching late in night, you were there early morning.and yes thanks for those special sweets!
@amiti- As always amit keeps his word, thanks amit!

PS: Henceforth, Guys those really don't want to come should clearly mention about their decision at least a day before, Some of guys even don't care to inform change in decision, some don't answer the phone;Some one tries to contact you only because you have confirmed on an open forum he just need to confirm once again for making final arrangements, and nothing else.(I am not talking about any specific person here) These meets are not any personal initiatives, or does not hold any personal interests.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Oh atleast you made this trip a successful one and with nice rides,i don't think the Bangalore meet happened though a thread was started still(I try to organize it this time).
And yes the photos were good and the place seems to be calm,Anyway hope you enjoyed so much.

love the pic in which al hav burst out into a laugh[lol]
dont remember the joke thou!!
it was a great trip..
drivetech4 and figoian were kind enough to let me drive their cars.. need i say more, they are both very nice rides compared to my zen!!
@figoian- there are still some cars running which dont have power stearing[:D]
thank you guys!!
thanks amiti & drivetech for taking us to a wonderful place for breakfast and lunch..
@the traveller- thnx for making it on such a short notice especially after travelling east to west the night before.. hats off to you.
i guess this trip really sums up the spirit of TAI.. thank you TAI.
when and where is next trip?( I am stupid)

Last edited:
Very good pics & good initiative too.[clap]
Also I would like to thank Drivetech4 to persuade me time & again to come for the trip, but some how couldn't manage. Maybe next time.

Btw, there is a pic of some sand with something round-round.....was it a snake's house ?[confused]

@Knightrider- Thanks mate for coming in early morning and keeping your word.
Pleasure was all mine. I at least got to meet you guys. Looking at the pics, I feel I missed the fun you all had. But it was nice meeting you all.
@Thetraveller: Thanks for the sweets.

love the pic in which al hav burst out into a laugh

Mumbaikar, the joke was on you [;)]

it was a great trip..
Indeed it was a nice trip, only there were no chilled moments.

drivetech4 and figoian were kind enough to let me drive their cars.. need i say more, they are both very nice rides compared to my zen!!
I also got to drive drivetech4's vista and yes it's a no nonsense package from Tata

@figoian- there are still some cars running which dont have power stearing [:D]
thank you guys!!
thanks amiti & drivetech for taking us to a wonderful place for breakfast and lunch..
You are welcomed!, rather all of you.

@the traveller- thnx for making it on such a short notice especially after travelling east to west the night before.. hats off to you.
Really you made it as you were willing to meet us. Also do keep us posted regarding your next car.
i guess this trip really sums up the spirit of TAI.. thank you TAI.

Next trip? I have a place in my mind. It's near Narayangaon. Good food, calm n quite, we can spend 3-4 hours there.
Also, before next trip, we will be having lunch from surfer.

Great pictures. You all sure had a blast. But I cannot see powerpacked's Fiesta. Didn't he join the meet today?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes we really had a great time, the place is really nice with lots of greenery, mountains and Mulshi dam back water (it's completely filled now). It's always been good spending time in western ghats (Sahyadri Mountain range in Maharashtra)

Powerpacked could not make it. So Vibhor, this was our second TAI meet in Pune with good breakfast and lunch and some not so cold spirits[;)].

Thread Starter #117
Very good pics & good initiative too.
Also I would like to thank Drivetech4 to persuade me time & again to come for the trip, but some how couldn't manage. Maybe next time.
Sclass you are most welcome! [thumbsup]

Btw, there is a pic of some sand with something round-round.....was it a snake's house ?
It was Ant hill, noticed by me while attending natures call [;)], asked The Traveller to click it.

love the pic in which al hav burst out into a laugh

That's really to be called as the "Pic of the Day". Cant even guess when did he click that. The Traveller. The Clicker. [:D]

it was a great trip..

Needless to say boss. Won't you consult us "free" sometime??? [;)]

@figoian- there are still some cars running which dont have power stearing

Heheheheheee..... [clap]

thank you guys!!

This should be mentioned. The Break Fast was just AWESOME... I have been longing for such a Poha & Mishal.

No worries Dr. All of us can be stupid for this question.
Drivetech4. My friend is downloading the pics. Will upload those by today/tomorrow.

Top Bottom