Projector Light for Swift

Thread Starter #1
I really like the after market swift projector lights... Few questions that I have:

* Will the full set have the bulbs too? I have seen many projector light with yellow lights. I want to have the ones with white lights. So will I have to buy those extra or will it be just one kit?
* how much for the whole assembly?
* How much for HID's?
* What color temp should I go for to attain pure white light?

Kindly provide with your suggestions as am not very familiar with projector lights..

Okay !

The HID comes with complete white light kits.

Swift Projector Head lights starts from Rs.10000.

And Tail Lamps from Rs.7000.

All the prices are from few Mod shops in chennai

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the info.. but there are HID kits with normal yellow lights too. White light starts from above 4300K (I think so).. Wanted to know which colot temp to go for to attain a pure white output.

Thread Starter #7
Yes.. This is what am planning to install.. But to get the best price since am planning to invest some money for this...

Well, If you are going for those sporty headlight upgrade then I think they come with Xenons already, If NOT, Then you can go for the Phillips Xenons which turn dark into daylight, I don't have much idea about them though but a set should cost you around 10k - 12k because everything is changed like holders etc. ilango can guide you for this as he owns accessory shop.

I really like the after market swift projector lights... Few questions that I have:

* Will the full set have the bulbs too? I have seen many projector light with yellow lights. I want to have the ones with white lights. So will I have to buy those extra or will it be just one kit?
* how much for the whole assembly?
* How much for HID's?
* What color temp should I go for to attain pure white light?

Kindly provide with your suggestions as am not very familiar with projector lights..
the best HID is 8000kelvin for a perfect white.Never go for higher kelvins as the coverage of the light decreases with increase in kelvins.Cost of the H1 HID 8000kelvin will be between Rs7000-8000 with warranty.You can get chinese brands at lesser cost.The projector headlamps and LED tail lamps will come in 13-15k and 7-9k respectively.

NO HIDs dont come as standard fitment in these aftermarket projector headlamps.Only halogens are available in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The link which you have provided, this type of projector headlamps consists of one reflector, one projector,one signal light and three LED parking light. There is an angeleye/corona ring similar to BMWs which glows with parking LEDs.When you use high beam, both reflector and projector will glow and when you use low beam only projector will glow.So both uses H1 bulb each.

There is another design of projector headlamps in which there is only one projector and no reflector.It is used for both high beam and low beam so a H4 hi/lo bulb fits in that.

there are two different designs for rear LED lights also.
One is with three pods, with brake, reverse and signal lights respectively, but LEDs come only for brake lights, others are normal bulb.
Another design is with Cluster of LEDs arranged as a strip for brake light and 2 bulbs for signal and reverse respectively.

If require I can provide Photos of all of them.

Last edited:

napster

Suspended
6000k to 8000k will give you white light and you get a HID on the low beam which is with a projector and yellow o nthe highbeam, It is suggested to keep highbeam as yellow because on the highways or while using dipper, HID isn't effective as it takes time to glow bright and during heavy rains it's a nightmare to drive with HIDs so It's always suggested to have your highbeams as halogens.

Thread Starter #12
@napster..
Thanks for the info..

@autohubindia
Can you post the pics here?
I plan to install HIDs for Low beam and use my current bulb (100/90w) Cool blue for high beam.
Will this be a problem?

@napster..
Thanks for the info..

@autohubindia
Can you post the pics here?
I plan to install HIDs for Low beam and use my current bulb (100/90w) Cool blue for high beam.
Will this be a problem?
Dear Naveen,
there will be no problem absolutely if you install the bulbs as you said. I will post the photos here soon

6000k to 8000k will give you white light and you get a HID on the low beam which is with a projector and yellow o nthe highbeam, It is suggested to keep highbeam as yellow because on the highways or while using dipper, HID isn't effective as it takes time to glow bright and during heavy rains it's a nightmare to drive with HIDs so It's always suggested to have your highbeams as halogens.
Is this the problem exist with Blue vision bulbs? Is Blue vision, a better alternative for Halogen or the other way? Because, the HID and halogen combination will look odd.

Top Bottom