Project ATOM-DIY

350Z

Core Team
Awesome Work!

Simply Brilliant Job Napster, I really appreciate it. Its visible from these images how much efforts you did on your ATOM Project, 5 Months is a lot of time! Yours is the first 800 I've seen with a carputer and its now definetly a head turner. You can also access TAI while on the move.

Why don't you now post a complete review of your 800 with added information of your carputer?

All the best and keep us updated on same.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #33

napster

Suspended
this is what we call "cooooool"!

other road users will be always found peeping inside your ride now!
they have that chance only in the night because my glasses are dark tinted so no chance to see through them in the morning. [evil]

Simply Brilliant Job Napster, I really appreciate it. Its visible from these images how much efforts you did on your ATOM Project, 5 Months is a lot of time! Yours is the first 800 I've seen with a carputer and its now definetly a head turner. You can also access TAI while on the move. Image

Why don't you now post a complete review of your 800 with added information of your carputer?

All the best and keep us updated on same.

Drive Safe!
350Z
i told you dude, i am going to make my ride the best in and around my state. and now i am sure its the first in india with a carputer in it [:)].

and yeah i will write a detailed review about my ride soon.

i will keep you guys updated [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
@CC: yup, this was thing which i was telling you bout, it took this long for me to get this thing working :)
I actually had no idea about what you were saying then [stupid] . Great job Ram. The word file is very informative too. Will try it one day in the future.

Thread Starter #43

napster

Suspended
centrafuse is an interface through which we can hadnle media easily, its a package of all the possible things we can do, put together and easy to use. its a user friendly frontend

Thread Starter #45

napster

Suspended
my atom is working all fine guys, now im planning to get rid of my sony HU whic kept me regretting from the very next day i got it[frustration]. but before doing that i need to install an FM receiver in my carputer which im unable to find in the market.
any sugessions on that?

Top Bottom