Professional Detailer Onboard!

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends

I Am Jaspreet Singh , A Professional Detailer From North India.I Am Into Detailing Since Last Six Years And I Am Here To Share My Knowledge And Help Forum Members With Whatever I Can.

If Mods Allow Me , I Want To Create A Thread Of My Own To Share My Work With You Guys. I Want This Community To At Par When It Comes To Detailing.

Looking Forward To Share Things With You !

Regards

Jas

[:)]

Re: Professional Detailer Onboard !

Hello Friends

I Am Jaspreet Singh , A Professional Detailer From North India.I Am Into Detailing Since Last Six Years And I Am Here To Share My Knowledge And Help Forum Members With Whatever I Can.

If Mods Allow Me , I Want To Create A Thread Of My Own To Share My Work With You Guys. I Want This Community To At Par When It Comes To Detailing.

Looking Forward To Share Things With You !

Regards

Jas

[:)]
Welcome jas paaji
Great to see you here.[clap]
Many TAI's members like me , are also part of other automotive forums and are very well versed with you and your work.
I can see TAI becoming a storehouse of detailing related knowledge once experts like you are here.

And sir why not use the handle which we know you well with and which is also very catchy ?

Welcome abord buddy. We all are sure to be benefitted by the details of your work and the services you offer. Since you have very appropriately mentioned your commercial venture i dont see a reason why mods shall stop you from creating a thread.

Hope you have a warm stay here.

350Z

Core Team
I Am Jaspreet Singh , A Professional Detailer From North India.I Am Into Detailing Since Last Six Years And I Am Here To Share My Knowledge And Help Forum Members With Whatever I Can. If Mods Allow Me , I Want To Create A Thread Of My Own To Share My Work With You Guys. I Want This Community To At Par When It Comes To Detailing.
You’re welcome aboard, Jaspreet. The forum will indeed greatly benefit from your experiences. Feel free to create a thread as long as no marketing is involved. Have a fantastic time here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome Jas to the TAI-gers club. Hope your professional detailing experience will benefit all of us. Looking forward to your thread! [:)]

Top Bottom